Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Stone-Built Cottage sleeps 8 Jurassic Coast (World Heritage Site), Chesil Beach, South Coast, West Country.
Higher Farm Cottage - Langton Herring, Weymouth, Dorset, England Sleeps 8
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
5 Bedroom Stone-Built Cottage
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Higher Farm Cottage has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 12 years. Read More
Stone-Built Cottage in village setting in Jurassic Coast (World Heritage Site), Chesil Beach, South Coast, West Country.
Key Holiday Home Info:Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Location: village setting.
Views: Garden views front and back.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Dorchester, Weymouth railway approximately 5 miles; Bournemouth, Exeter and Bristol airports less than 50 miles.
Nearest city or town: Weymouth, approximately 5 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: Luxury country cottage.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only, minimum stay 4 nights
About this Langton Herring, Weymouth Stone-Built Cottage for 8
A traditional stone-built Grade II listed cottage near Weymouth, Dorset, providing 5 bedrooms on first and second floors to sleep 8 people plus a cot; comfortable tastefully decorated rooms with inglenook fireplace in sitting room; fully fitted kitchen with oil-fired AGA; central heating; exposed beams and real stone floors; walled, secure, south facing rear garden with BBQ and furniture. Within walking distance (2 mins) of traditional village pub and church in Langton Herring, near Weymouth. Chesil and Fleet beaches are within half a mile's walk. The price is inclusive of all linen, towels and fuel.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Langton Herring, Weymouth.
- Sitting Room with: TV, DVD player, Woodburner, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 8 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 5 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 kingsize bed(s), 2 double bed(s), 2 single bed(s), 1cot(s)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Garden: Fully enclosed and safe walled garden with BBQ
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Langton Herring, Weymouth: One of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in England, designated a World Heritage Site. Close to Chesil Beach. Weymouth, Dorchester, Abbotsbury and Bridport are all only a short drive away. Further afield are Corfe Castle, Poole, Blandford Forum, Lyme Regis and Bournemouth.
Good places to visit near Langton Herring, Weymouth: Abbotsbury Swannery, Bournemouth, Dorchester, SwanageMore about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Near a Beach, Property close to the Sea, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Walking, childrens playground in the village, all beach and water sports within a few miles.
Annual Events: Summer Carnivals
Good places to eat near Langton Herring, Weymouth: There are numerous good places to eat in Weymouth, Abbotsbury, Chickerell, Bridport plus traditional country pubs in local villages.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 4 nights
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED