Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Walnut Arbour, Curload, near Taunton, Somerset
Walnut Arbour - Curload, near Taunton, Somerset, England Sleeps 12
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
6 Bedroom Cottage
Swimming Pool, Games Room
Availability calendarCottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Walnut Arbour has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 9 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 12 West Country, South West.
Cottage in village setting in West Country, South West.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Location: village setting, rural setting, secluded holiday home.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Taunton Railway Station 7 miles away.
Nearest city or town: Taunton, approximately 7 miles away.
Type of self-catering holiday: West country large group luxury self-catering.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: All year round
About this Curload, near Taunton dogs welcome Cottage for 12
- A luxury six bedroom barn conversion to accommodate a maximum of 12 people plus 2 children.
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Luxury Spa Hot Tub
- Games Room.
- Dogs by prior arrangement
- Short breaks available all year round, Mon-Fri mid week breaks and Fri to Mon weekend breaks!
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Curload, near Taunton.
- Lounge with: TV, Free SKY TV, DVD player, Woodburner
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 6 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 5 superking bed(s), 1 queensize bed(s), 2 single bed(s)
- 4 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- Games Room
, heated swimming pool (On site)
, Whirl Pool or spa
Flexible changeover day: No
Recommended Attractions near Curload, near Taunton: Excellent sporting. Walking and cycling opportunities, many National trust Properties, North and South Coast beaches, and many fab days out for children. Taunton provides theatres, cinema, ten pin bowling, 1st class cricket, horse racing and great shopping.
Good places to visit near Curload, near Taunton: Cheddar, Glastonbury, Wells, Bath, Longleat, Bristol, Exeter, Exmoor and Dartmoor.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, 2 excellent pubs within a couple of miles, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: walking, cycling, horse riding, golf
Good places to eat near Curload, near Taunton: Many quality village inns and restaurants, Taunton and Langport have lots of great eateries.
Short Breaks: No, minimum 3 nights
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED