Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Old Rectory Cottages, Bungay, Suffolk
Old Rectory Cottages - Bungay, Suffolk, England Sleeps 2
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
Gold Award Winner
1 Bedroom Cottage
Some Disabled Accessible Features
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Old Rectory Cottages has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 9 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 2 Waveney Valley, East Anglia, Nature Reserve.
4 star gold award winning Cottage in village setting in Waveney Valley, East Anglia, Nature Reserve.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly, up to 2 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair, Babysitting.
Disabled Accessibility Info: Wheelchair Accessible, Ramp
Disabled level and Accessibility Statement: 0
Location: village setting, rural setting, secluded holiday home.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Stansted & Norwich Airport; Norwich,Diss, Beccles Railway stations.
Nearest city or town: Norwich, approximately 19 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: Self Catering in Suffolk.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: October to May and at short notice at other times
About this Bungay dogs welcome Cottage for 2
Ideal for a romantic break or simply a special holiday, The Old Rectory provides the opportunity to relax in the peaceful surroundings of a Victorian rectory in grounds of 7 acres, which in turn are surrounded by farmland on 3 sides.The 4 one bedroom cottages have been decorated and furnished to an extremely high standard and enjoy the luxury of Superking or Kingsize beds and Egyptian Cotton bed linen. Ideal self-catering holiday cottages for adults or couples. For a more active holiday there are numerous attractions near-by.The village pub is a short stroll away .Pet Friendly up to 2 dogs welcome by arrangement.Short mid week breaks and weekend breaks available. 4* Gold rated. Good availability for Christmas and New Year.Click on photo to see more
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Bungay.
- Sitting Room with: TV, DVD player, Woodburner, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 4 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 1 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 2 superking bed(s), 2 kingsize bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Garden: Explore 7 acres of grounds
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Bungay: Aircraft museum Flixton, St Peters Brewery, The Coast at Southwold, Walberswick & Lowestoft; Gardens at Somerleyton, Wyken Hall & East Ruston. Bressingham Gardens and the "Dad's Army" & "Only Fools and Horses" museum, Minsmere Nature Reserve. Norwich
Good places to visit near Bungay: Norwich with it's medieval buildings and fine cultural attractions.The market towns of Bungay, Beccles, Harleston & Diss.The Suffolk Broads. Birdwatching at Minnismere and Benacre Broad Nature reserves, the "lost city" of Dunwich. Southwold and AldeburghMore about the Location:
Pub Nearby, In Village(0.5 mile), Near a Beach, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Swimming ; cycling ;walking ; fishing ; golf
Annual Events: Bungay Street Markets- Gardening May; Antiques July; Christmas Dec. The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight flypass - September
Good places to eat near Bungay: Earsham Street Cafe in Bungay,The Buck in the Village, Fox & Goose Fressingfield, The Wildebeest Stoke Holy Cross, The Dove at Harleston
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 2 nights
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
copyright © 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - All Rights Reserved