Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Translate to other languages
- Top 5 Spiritual Spots for Holidays in the UK (Wed, 08 Jul 2015)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Visiting Castles Galore (Fri, 05 Jun 2015)
- Top 5 Out of this World Places for Memorable Holidays (Thu, 07 May 2015)
- Top 3 UK Destinations for Family Holidays (Mon, 27 Apr 2015)
- Inspirational UK Places to Visit in Summer 2015 (Mon, 30 Mar 2015)
Cottages sleeps 4 Suffolk Heritage Coast, East Anglia.
Daffodil Cottage at Thatched Farm - Woodbridge, Suffolk, England Sleeps 4
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
2 Bedroom Cottages
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Daffodil Cottage at Thatched Farm has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 7 years. Read More
4 star Cottages in rural setting in Suffolk Heritage Coast, East Anglia.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly
Location: rural setting, secluded holiday home.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Stansted Airport, Ipswich or Woodbridge railway stations.
Nearest city or town: Ipswich, approximately 10 miles away.
Type of self-catering holiday: Self catering in lovely countryside.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Please contact for details
About this Woodbridge dogs welcome Cottages for 4
5 minutes from both Woodbridge and Waldringfield, Thatched Farm is set in 2 acres of beautiful gardens and surrounded by open countryside, winding lanes, woods and footpaths. An ideal rural retreat yet we are only 5 minutes from the River Deben, golf, shops, several pubs for dining and easily accessible to the A12 so you can explore the lovely Suffolk countryside, towns and attractions. 2 Cottages in the grounds of Thatched Farm - Daffodil Cottage sleeps 3/4 Bluebell Studio sleeps 2. Wifi access.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Woodbridge. Cat-Friendly
- Sitting Room with: TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 4 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 sofa bed(s), 1 double bed(s), 1 single bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms, Power Shower
- Garden: Beautiful 2 acres mostly set to lawn with weeping willow trees.
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Woodbridge: Seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold, Market town of Woodbridge with ancient Sutton Hoo nearby. Snape maltings with its concert hall and June festival. Minsmere and Orford nature reserves for bird watching. Pin Mill Harbour, Ipswich Marina, Woodbridge and Waldringfield if you like to be near the River. Many Castles and Country houses and gardens to visit such as Framlingham. Constable country at Flatford Mill. Many other picturesque towns of Suffolk such as Lavenham and Bury St Edmunds.
Good places to visit near Woodbridge: Ipswich, Suffolk coast, Lavenham, Constable Country.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, 5 pubs with 5 mins drive all good for dining., Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Sailing, golf, cycling, fishing
Good places to eat near Woodbridge: Woodbridge has several good restaurants plus loads of pretty pubs very local and all across the countryside.
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED