Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
- Holiday Houses for Christmas and New Year Holidays (Fri, 25 Sep 2015)
- Dog Friendly Self Catering Holiday Ideas in the UK, Ireland & Abroad (Thu, 27 Aug 2015)
- Holidays by Blue Flag Beaches in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 14 Aug 2015)
- Top 5 Spiritual Spots for Holidays in the UK (Wed, 08 Jul 2015)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Visiting Castles Galore (Fri, 05 Jun 2015)
Self-Catering Cottages sleeps 30 South West, Bath, Cotswolds..
Cumberwell Country Cottages - Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, England Sleeps 30
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
12 Bedroom Self-Catering Cottages
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Cumberwell Country Cottages has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 7 years. Read More
Self-Catering Cottages in secluded holiday home in South West, Bath, Cotswolds..
Key Holiday Home Info:Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Location: secluded holiday home.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Bradford on Avon Train Station (5 mins) Bristol Airport under an hour..
Nearest city or town: Bath, approximately 5 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: Self-catering holiday cottages near Bath.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: 3 night weekend and 4 night midweek breaks.
About this Bradford-on-Avon Self-Catering Cottages for 30
Luxury and Spacious Self Catering Cottages near Bath. Edge of area of outtstanding natural beauty ideal for walking and cycling. Large number of attractions nearby, National Trust, Market Towns, Picturesque Villages. All accommodation en-suite, fully equipped kitchens. Freeview TV in living and bedrooms. Family Friendly, Large Luxury Cottages. Short Breaks Available and half-term
Cumberwell Park Golf Club (36 Holes) on site. Golf Breaks Available. New Year Availabilty
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Bradford-on-Avon.
- Sitting Room with: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen with: , Dishwasher
- 12 bedrooms.
- 10 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Bradford-on-Avon: - Saxon Town of Bradford-on-Avon, with local shops, numerous pubs, restaurants and supermarket. - Many well-known, scenic villages and towns such as Lacock, Castle Combe, Malmesbury and Devizes. - 5 miles from historic Roman City of Bath - NEW Thermae Bath Spa for all your relaxation needs - Within an hour of Stonehenge, Avebury, Silbury Hill - Kennet and Avon Canal ideal for Walking, Cycling, Boating or Fishing. Bike Hire and Boat Hire details available. - Historic houses and castles including Longleat, Stourhead and Bowood. - Many National Trust Properties and Picturesque Gardens including Dyrham Park, Corsham Court and Lacock Abbey. - Cumberwell Park Golf Club on site - For Children - Longleat Safari Park and Adventure Playfround, Bowood Adventure Playground, Wookey Hole Cave, Cheddar Gorge.
Good places to visit near Bradford-on-Avon: Longleat Bowood Lacock Castle Combe Wookey Caves and Cheddar Gorge.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Longs Arms @ South Wraxell, Fox and Hounds @ Farleigh Wick plus others local., Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Golf, Horse Riding/Trekking, Cycling, Bath University Sports Village.
Good places to eat near Bradford-on-Avon: Longs Arms @ South Wraxell Various restaurants in Bath.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED