- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Self catering holidays in Drogheda - Louth
Drogheda is an industrial and port town located in county of Louth on the east coast of Ireland. The meaning of the town’s name in Irish Language is bridge of the ford. The town is located at a distance of 56 km on the north of Dublin. The town of Drogheda is the last bridging point located on the River Boyne before entering in the Irish Sea. The town is a popular as a hub of music and arts and has an Independent community artists and musicians, who are the main generators local economy. Owing to its pleasant climate and serene environment all round the year, tourist from the different parts of the world come here for spending self catering holidays with family and friends. As it is the main town of the county, there are several tourist sites attracting travellers to come here. The main attractions of this place are St Mary Magdalene Friary, Millmount Museum, Saint Peter's Church, Christ Church Cathedral, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Dublin Castle located in and around the town. Apart from its attractions, the town has the option of the most exotic accommodations, which are available here in the form of self catering villas, cottages, log cabins, holiday chalets, and apartments.
Unfortunately, we do not have any holiday cottage rentals in drogheda at present.
May we suggest alternative self-catering accommodation in Louth?
The best way to find a selection of additional holiday lets is to select the country and county from the menu above.
The Cottage Search may also prove helpful if you are looking for a particular category of holiday accommodation, for example cottages with a swimming pool.
All holiday accommodation is of a good quality, much is tourist board graded.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED