- The Top 5 Best Theme Parks in the UK (Mon, 14 Jul 2014)
- The Top 5 Best Safari Destinations in Africa (Wed, 25 Jun 2014)
- Fat Bloggers Lake District Travel Tips (Tue, 20 May 2014)
- Top Ideas for Family Breaks (Wed, 14 May 2014)
- Best Places for Cycling Holidays in Europe (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
- Top ideas for inspirational travel in 2014 (Tue, 10 Dec 2013)
- Best Places in Europe for Walking Holidays (Fri, 01 Nov 2013)
- Best Places for Self-Catering Cycling Holidays in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 04 Oct 2013)
- Calling all steam railway enthusiasts! Best self-catering cottages for train lovers. (Mon, 16 Sep 2013)
- Best Breaks for Bookworms: a wild weekend in the Bronte Country (Mon, 09 Sep 2013)
3 day cottage breaks in the Lake District
Looking to take a short break in a self catering cottage in Cumbria and the Lake District? See the cottages below that welcome bookings for 3 nights or more in the Lake District where available. For a selection of cottages welcoming short break bookings throughout the UK click for short break cottages. For help with searches, see our advanced search feature near the top of the page.
Lying to the west of the Pennines on the North West coast of England, The Lake District is arguably one of the most beautiful parts of the country. With Craggy Fells and peaceful lakes it is alive with the beauty that inspired William Wordsworth and the childrens writer Beatrix Potter, who both made their homes here. The Lake District National Park is the Largest in England and the second largest in the whole United Kingdom and is centered on the busy resort town of Ambleside, crowded with walkers and teashops.
Cottages in your chosen area
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED