- Best Places for Cycling Holidays in Europe (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
- Top ideas for inspirational travel in 2014 (Tue, 10 Dec 2013)
- Best Places in Europe for Walking Holidays (Fri, 01 Nov 2013)
- Best Places for Self-Catering Cycling Holidays in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 04 Oct 2013)
- Calling all steam railway enthusiasts! Best self-catering cottages for train lovers. (Mon, 16 Sep 2013)
- Best Breaks for Bookworms: a wild weekend in the Bronte Country (Mon, 09 Sep 2013)
- Top 9 Secret and Inspirational Places to Holiday in the UK (Mon, 02 Sep 2013)
- Great ideas for self-catering breaks with dogs. (Tue, 06 Aug 2013)
- Top self-catering accommodation with sports facilities (Fri, 02 Aug 2013)
- Top holiday homes near UK national parks (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in Selsey, West Sussex
Selsey stands at the tip of the Manhood Peninsula and Selsey Bill, as it is known, is the southernmost tip of West Sussex giving superb views along the coast and out to the Isle of White. As you would expect, Selsey is dominated by the sea and it always has been. It is a good base for fishermen, home of the famous Selsey Lifeboat Station and has been providing holidaymakers with seaside fun and fresh air for as long as anyone can remember. Selsey Crab is well known, and for lovers of seafood a real treat. The beaches go on for miles, especially along Bracklesham Bay towards East and West Wittering. Selsey is also convenient for Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve as well as Chichester Harbour. Other attractive features of the town include Selsey Windmill - Medmerry Mill - and the Selsey Lifeboat Museum.
Cottages in your chosen area
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED