Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Translate to other languages
- Top 5 Out of this World Places for Memorable Holidays (Thu, 07 May 2015)
- Top 3 UK Destinations for Family Holidays (Mon, 27 Apr 2015)
- Inspirational UK Places to Visit in Summer 2015 (Mon, 30 Mar 2015)
- Heavenly Places for your Hen Party in 2015 (Wed, 25 Feb 2015)
- Inspirational places for your 2015 holiday (Fri, 23 Jan 2015)
Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in Selsey, West Sussex
Selsey stands at the tip of the Manhood Peninsula and Selsey Bill, as it is known, is the southernmost tip of West Sussex giving superb views along the coast and out to the Isle of White. As you would expect, Selsey is dominated by the sea and it always has been. It is a good base for fishermen, home of the famous Selsey Lifeboat Station and has been providing holidaymakers with seaside fun and fresh air for as long as anyone can remember. Selsey Crab is well known, and for lovers of seafood a real treat. The beaches go on for miles, especially along Bracklesham Bay towards East and West Wittering. Selsey is also convenient for Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve as well as Chichester Harbour. Other attractive features of the town include Selsey Windmill - Medmerry Mill - and the Selsey Lifeboat Museum.