- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
No. 1 Mosses Cottage - Aldeburgh, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England Sleeps 4
Tel: 01889 505115, 07851 723012
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Save to short list Send email to owner
No. 1 Mosses Cottage, Aldeburgh, East Anglia.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Saxmundham
Nearest city or town: Ipswich
Type of self-catering break: Walking, birdwatching.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Not Aug or Sept
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
No. 1 Mosses Cottage is a pretty two-bedroom holiday cottage in the quiet village of Friston, near Aldeburgh in Suffolk. Set in an elevated position on the edge of the village, the cottage has been constructed from traditional materials to give a charming period feel. The cottage is suitable for three adults or two adults and a child. It is a perfect spot from which to explore Suffolk. Sleeps 1 to 3 in 2 bedrooms.
Details of the Accommodation:
- Lounge: TV, DVD player
- Dining table seats: 4
- Kitchen: , Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 queensize bed(s), 1 single bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Garden: Enclosed lawn and patio area.
- Central Heating
Special holiday accommodation requirements:
- Family-friendly: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Pets welcome
- Local Pub: The Chequers (less than 5 min walk)
- Outdoor Activities: Cycling, horse-riding, sailing, golf
Flexible changeover day: No
Number of bathrooms: 1
Local attractions: Aldeburgh: boutiques, pubs, restaurants, galleries Snape Maltings: shops, restaurants, galleries Orford: pubs, restaurants, sailing Dunwich: museum Sutton Hoo: treasure museum Several bird sanctuaries http://www.rspb.org.uk/reserves/area/county.asp
Good places to visit: Orford Dunwich Snape Maltings Aldeburgh Southwold
Annual Events: Aldeburgh Music, events year round at www.aldeburgh.co.uk Aldeburgh Food and Drink Festival 25 & 26 September at Snape Maltings www.aldeburghfoodanddrink.co.uk
Good places to eat: Butleys Oysterage, Orford Jolly Sailor, Orford King's Head Inn, Orford The Lighthouse, Aldeburgh 152, Aldeburgh Regatta, Aldeburgh
Short Breaks: No
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED