- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
12a East Row dog friendly holiday cottage, Holbrook, East Anglia - Holbrook, Suffolk, England Sleeps 6
Tel: 01244 500 540,
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner
12a East Row dog friendly holiday cottage, Holbrook, East Anglia , East Anglia. 3 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station:
Nearest city or town:
Type of self-catering break: Pets welcome holiday cottage in Holbrook for weekly lettings.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Short breaks of 3 nights are sometimes available, see availability calendar for more information.
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
This quaint Suffolk cottage is in the village of Holbrook and sleeps up to 6 in 2 bedrooms. The interiors are bright and colourful, making this an appealing cosy holiday cottage. There is a lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room with WC. Of the two bedrooms one is a double bedroom whereas the other has adult bunk beds. This property is pet friendly and up to 1 dog is welcome. Suffolk is home to some outstanding countryside, quaint tea shops and good quality gift shops. It can be a great place to enjoy a relaxing self-catering holiday. Visit the coast at Ipswich and may be take a cruise on a Thames barge and view the sights from the water or spend time in the country visiting pretty little villages such as Dedham, Long Melford and Lavenham. Another option is heading over to the border in to Essex and visiting the impressive historical town of Colchester and Essex’s many pretty coastal villages and ever popular seaside towns such as Frinton on Sea and Clacton on Sea.
Details of the Accommodation:
- Lounge: TV
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 double bed(s), 1 bunk bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
Special holiday letting needs:
- Family-friendly: Yes.
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 1
- Local Sporting Activites: Walking, bird watching, golf.
Flexible changeover day: No
Number of bathrooms: 1
Local attractions: An attractive Suffolk village in a rural area of Suffolk, Holbrook is set just 6.5 miles from Ipswich. Alton Water reservoir is on the outskirts of Holbrook, and offers activities such as sailing, diving and windsurfing, as well as fishing and an on-site café. Easily reached from Holbrook are the Pin Mill on the River Orwell, Framlingham Castle, Long Melford Hall and Sutton Hoo.
Good places to visit:
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED