- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Creek Cottage Coastal Cottage, Little Petherick Near Padstow, South West England - Little Petherick Near Padstow, Cornwall, England Sleeps 4
Tel: 01244 500 540,
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner
Creek Cottage Coastal Cottage, Little Petherick Near Padstow, South West England , Cornwall, South West. 3 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station:
Nearest city or town:
Type of holiday rental: A holiday cottage in Little Petherick Near Padstow for weekly lettings.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: This property does not accept short breaks.
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
This attractive holiday cottage can be found within a wooded valley by Little Petherick Creek in Cornwall and is perfect for a family break in this stunning part of south west England. The cottage has two bedrooms and sleeps four in total, and there is a bright sitting room and a fully-equipped kitchen. Also within the holiday home is a family bathroom, one double bedroom and one bedroom with adult bunks and a sofa bed. Leading on from one of the bedrooms is a balcony overlooking the creek. Outdoors there is a small decked garden complete with table and chairs. This appealing holiday home is only two miles from the picturesque seaside resort of Padstow which is home to a stunning harbour and quaint boutique shops. If you are keen on watersports then you can try a spot of surfing and sailing here, or you can just go for a paddle in the sea or sunbathe whilst the kids make sandcastles! There are plenty of walking paths and cycling areas in this part of Cornwall and the incredible Bodmin Moor is only five miles away, perfect for hiking through and soaking up the rugged backdrops.
- Lounge: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen: , Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 double bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
Particular cottage requirements:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes.
- Outdoor Pursuits: Walking, bird watching, golf.
Flexible changeover day:
Number of bathrooms: 1
Local attractions: Little Petherick is a tiny hamlet of quaint houses, and exudes peace and tranquility.
Good places to visit:
Short Breaks: No
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED