- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Milkmaid's Parlour dog friendly holiday cottage, Cartmel, Cumbria & The Lake District - Cark in Cartmel, Cumbria, England Sleeps 2
Tel: 01244 500 540,
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner
Milkmaid's Parlour dog friendly holiday cottage, Cartmel, Cumbria & The Lake District , The Lake District and Cumbria. 3 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station:
Nearest city or town:
Type of self-catering holiday: A holiday cottage in Cartmel for weekly lettings.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Last minute cottage breaks sometimes available, scroll down to the calendar for more information.
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
You don't need to know how to milk a cow to enjoy a holiday at the super little Milkmaid's Cottage, on the beautiful Longlands Estate in Cartmel. It's a perfect intimate space for a romantic getaway with stunning gardens in which to stroll hand-in-hand. Open the front door and enter an open plan living space that has been decorated and furnished to retain an authentic period and homely atmosphere: see cosy armchairs and a table set just for the two of you. Cook in the well equipped kitchen or take a stroll to the scenic village of Cartmel. Browse amongst its pretty shops before relaxing over a pub meal with real ale or maybe, treat your loved one to a meal at the village's Michelin starred restaurant, L'Enclume. Later return to the comforts of the gorgeous double bedroom with en-suite whirlpool bath, at the top of the spiral staircase. This is a perfect cottage for a romantic rendezvous, whichever the season, with the whole of the beautiful Lake District close by as a bonus.
- Sitting Room: TV, Free Internet Access
- Kitchen: , Washing Machine
- 1 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 double bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
Particular holiday accommodation requirements:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 1
- Outdoor Pursuits: Walking, bird watching, golf.
Flexible changeover day:
Number of bathrooms: 1
Local attractions: The village of Cartmel is renowned as the prettiest village in the Lake District. The village features walks, cobbled streets with antique shops, a gift shop, traditional pubs and the Michelin Star awarded L'Enclume restaurant.
Good places to visit:
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED