- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
1 Corner Cottages dog friendly holiday cottage, Cropton, North York Moors & Coast - Cropton, North Yorkshire, England Sleeps 4
Tel: 01244 500 540,
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner
1 Corner Cottages dog friendly holiday cottage, Cropton, North York Moors & Coast , North York Moors and Coast. 3 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station:
Nearest city or town:
Type of self-catering break: Pets welcome holiday cottage in Cropton for weekly lettings.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Short breaks available at certain times of year, see calendar for more information.
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
This stone built cottage This pretty country cottage is located within the North York Moors National Park in the attractive village of Cropton. There are 2 bedrooms, this property sleeps up to 4 and is pet-friendly. This is a picture perfect stone-built cottage with its own private garden to the rear and shared garden to the front. Ideas for day trips from this location include the Howardian Hills, the ample countryside within the National Park and the Yorkshire coastline with gems such as Whitby and Scarborough.is located in the village of Cropton in the North Yorks Moors and sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms.
- Lounge: TV, Woodburner
- Kitchen: , Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 double bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Central Heating
Particular holiday home requisites:
- Family-friendly: Yes.
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 1
- Outdoor Activities: Walking, bird watching, golf.
Flexible changeover day:
Number of bathrooms: 1
Local attractions: Cropton is a village in the North York Moors National Park which is surrounded by forest and moors. In the village is Cropton Brewery, where you can have a tour whilst the market towns of Pickering, Kirkbymoorside and Helmsley are close by.
Good places to visit:
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED