- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Beeches Holiday Lodge, Wales - Narberth, Pembrokeshire, Wales Sleeps 4
Tel: 01244 500 540,
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner
Beeches Holiday Lodge, Wales, South West Wales. 5 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Narberth
Nearest city or town: Narberth
Type of holiday rental: Rural self-catering cottage holiday Wales.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks:
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Sleeping 4 guests in 2 bedrooms, The Beeches is a lovely ground floor lodge set amongst 30 acres of woodland and parkland in Pembrokeshire. Inside the lodge there is an open-plan living area with lounge, dining space and a kitchen; the two bedrooms consist of 1 en-suite double and 1 twin. Outside, there is a private decked patio area with a Jacuzzi that overlooks the lovely trout fishing lake. There is plenty to see and do in the surrounding area with a number of quaint towns as well as the breathtaking natural scenery of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. There are some stunning beaches found nearby including those at Tenby and Saundersfoot. The lodge offers WiFi internet access and off road parking for 2 cars.
- Lounge: TV, Free Internet Access
- Kitchen: , Dishwasher
- 2 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Central Heating
Specific holiday home criteria:
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Activities: Walking, horse riding, wildlife watching and cycling
Flexible changeover day:
Number of bathrooms: 2
Local attractions: Yorkshire Dales National Park, Barnard Castle, Bowes Museum, High Force waterfalls and the Pennine and Teesdale Ways
Good places to visit:
Short Breaks: No
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED