- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Gwynfryn Farm Cottages with Indoor Pool, Gym, and Tennis Court - Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales Sleeps 8
Tel: 01758 612 536
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Swimming Pool, Games Room
Save to short list Send email to owner
Gwynfryn Farm Cottages with Indoor Pool, Gym, and Tennis Court, Snowdonia, North Wales. 5 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Pwllheli - 1.5 miles, Liverpool/Manchester - 2.5 hrs
Nearest city or town: Pwllheli
Type of holiday rental: self-cateing.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
WTB self-catering award winning, 3 to 5 star complex of cottages on a small, friendly, family run Organic farm near Pwllheli, North Wales. Excellent on-site facilities including indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, Games room, Gym, Tennis Court, games room with soft play area for toddlers, swings, climbing frame, slide, trampoline. There is a menagerie of pigs, goats, pet lambs, cats, dog, hens and dairy cows for the children to enjoy. Blue Flag Marina and beaches and golf-(2 miles. Please click on photograph for details.
- Lounge: TV, DVD player, Woodburner
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 4 bedrooms.
- 1 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: lawned areas
- Central Heating
Particular holiday let criteria:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Pets welcome
- Facilities for the disabled : wheelchair access
- Games Room
- swimming pool - On site heated indoor pool
- Whirl Pool or spa
- Tennis Court
- Local Pub: 1.5 mls away ?2 taxi
- Local Sporting Activites: Bird watching, hill, forest, coastal walks, golfing, climbing, sea, river and coarse fishing.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 1
Travel: Pwllheli - 1.5 miles, Liverpool/Manchester - 2.5 hrs
Local attractions: 2 miles from the coast, and 13 miles from Swdonia, many interests are catered for. Try bird watching, hill, forest and coastal walks, golfing, climbing, sea, river and coarse fishing. Take a shot at water sports. Sailing, canoeing, surfing, skin diving, or relaxing on one of the numerous safe, sandy beaches, on the 50 mile Lleyn coast, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Visit Towyn Beach on the Lleyn Peninsula, Porthysgaden Bay, Caernarfon and Castle, Abersoch, Cricieth, Portmadog, Portmeirion Italianate Village, the Llechwedd slate mines, the Ffestiniog Railway.
Good places to visit: A large choice of small sandy , stretches of sandy beaches, Portmeirion, Snowdonia, 3 castles, & Isle of Anglesey are 10 mins to 1 hour drive away.
Annual Events: Free communal BBQ May - end Aug
Good places to eat: Plas Bodegroes (Michelin Star) 1.25 mls away
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED