- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Apple Loft & Acanthus Cottage - Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, England Sleeps 4
Tel: 01789 205 889
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Save to short list Send email to owner
Apple Loft & Acanthus Cottage, Shakespeare Country, Midlands. 4 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: wilmcote
Nearest city or town: Stratford-upon-avon
Type of self-catering break: Stratford-upon-Avon self-catering.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only - please ask
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Two cosy self-catering apartments in the village of Wilmcote 3 miles away from Stratford-upon-Avon. The apartments sleep up to 2 and 4 people. Set in a beautiful three-quarter acre garden, the Cottage provides an oasis of calm away from bustling Stratford. Only 35 minutes drive away from NEC Birmingham. Explore Stratford-upon-Avon this year. Apple Loft, sleeps two, is available for the week of New Year arriving on Sat. 29th December. New Year in Stratford at only ?50 per night - bliss!
- Lounge: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Garden: 3/4 acre shared
- Central Heating
Special holiday let criteria:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes. Minimum age of children 3
- Local Pub: 2 eating pubs within 200yds
- Outdoor Pursuits: Walking, sightseeing in Shakespeare Country, cycling
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 2
Local attractions: The Warwickshire countryside and the nearby Cotswold hills contain a wealth of fine Gardens, Stately Homes, ancient Manor Houses and Castles to delight the visitor, as well as the internationally renowned Stratford attractions of Shakespeare properties and the two Royal Shakespeare Theatres. Some ideas for excursions within easy reach are the historic County Town of Warwick, with its superb Castle, Church and museums; also Kenilworth Castle, Blenheim Palace, Worcester (with its tours of the Royal Porcelain Factory), the Cotswold Villages and any of a dozen National Trust Properties, including the spectacular gardens at Hidcote, Packwood and Upton House all within half an hour or less. Antique shops and markets to suit most pockets can be found nearby. NEC Birmingham is only 20 minutes drive away for year round exhibitions.
Good places to visit: Stratford-upon-Avon Shakespeare houses-Royal Shakespeare Theatre. Warwick Castle and historic County Town of Warwick , the Cotswolds,Kenilworth castle,Coventry Cathedral and Motor Museums, Nine NT. houses & gardens within 20mins Drive
Annual Events: 30 minutes drive from the NATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTRE with an annual programme of events, and 20 mins from the ROYAL SHOW GROUND at Stoneleigh
Good places to eat: Various local pubs and restaurants.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED