- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Daffodil Cottage at Thatched Farm - Woodbridge, Suffolk, England Sleeps 4
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Save to short list Send email to owner
Daffodil Cottage at Thatched Farm, Suffolk Heritage Coast, East Anglia. 4 star self catering accommodation. Location: rural setting.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Stansted Airport, Ipswich or Woodbridge railway stations
Nearest city or town: Ipswich
Type of self-catering holiday: Self catering in lovely countryside.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Please contact for details
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
5 minutes from both Woodbridge and Waldringfield, Thatched Farm is set in 2 acres of beautiful gardens and surrounded by open countryside, winding lanes, woods and footpaths. An ideal rural retreat yet we are only 5 minutes from the River Deben, golf, shops, several pubs for dining and easily accessible to the A12 so you can explore the lovely Suffolk countryside, towns and attractions. 2 Cottages in the grounds of Thatched Farm - Daffodil Cottage sleeps 3/4 Bluebell Studio sleeps 2. Wifi access.
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- Dining table seats: 4
- Kitchen: Freezer, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 sofa bed(s), 1 double bed(s), 1 single bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms, Power Shower
- Garden: Beautiful 2 acres mostly set to lawn with weeping willow trees.
- Central Heating
Particular holiday home requirements:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes.
- Pets welcome
- Local Pub: 5 pubs with 5 mins drive all good for dining.
- Outdoor Pursuits: Sailing, golf, cycling, fishing
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 1
Travel: Stansted Airport, Ipswich or Woodbridge railway stations
Local attractions: Seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold, Market town of Woodbridge with ancient Sutton Hoo nearby. Snape maltings with its concert hall and June festival. Minsmere and Orford nature reserves for bird watching. Pin Mill Harbour, Ipswich Marina, Woodbridge and Waldringfield if you like to be near the River. Many Castles and Country houses and gardens to visit such as Framlingham. Constable country at Flatford Mill. Many other picturesque towns of Suffolk such as Lavenham and Bury St Edmunds.
Good places to visit: Ipswich, Suffolk coast, Lavenham, Constable Country.
Good places to eat: Woodbridge has several good restaurants plus loads of pretty pubs very local and all across the countryside.
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED