- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Gladwins Farm - Nayland, Suffolk, England Sleeps 8
Tel: 01206 262261
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Swimming Pool, Hot Tub,
Save to short list Send email to owner
Gladwins Farm, Constable Country. 5 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Colchester
Nearest city or town: Colchester & Sudbury
Type of self-catering break: Farmstay.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Gladwins Farm is a lovely family-run collection of 9 cottages set in 22 acres of Constable Country. Cottages to sleep from 2 to 8 in conversions of Tudor Barns and stables, two luxury cottages sleeping 6 or 8, all in en-suite bedrooms. Heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and tennis court. The village is just over half a mile away and has one of the best collections of medieval buildings in the Country and also the famous White Hart restaurants and a huge selection of places to eat. On the site there is coarse fishing and easy walking, so pets welcome. Colchester is just 15 minutes away and the beach a bit further. Loads to do and fantastic places to visit. Don't miss Colchester Zoo or Kentwell Hall (unforgettable Tudor re-enactments, lambs and live history!) All the cottages are either 4* or 5* English Tourist Council rated. Please telephone or follow the link to our own website for more details.
- Lounge: TV, DVD player, Woodburner
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 4 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Central Heating
Specific holiday home needs:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Pets welcome
- Disability standard : Category 2
- swimming pool - On the site
- Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- Local Pub: Pub or restaurant
- Outdoor Pursuits: Fishing, riding, golf, cycle ways, bird watching.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 2
Local attractions: Colchester Zoo, Historic Wool Churches, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, 'Chocolate Box' villages - Kersey, Lavenham.
Good places to visit: Southwold, Woodbridge and Suffolk coast, Lavenham and medieval villages.
Annual Events: Suffolk Show 1st week in June, Duxford Air Shows in Summer and main event in September.
Good places to eat: Good restaurants in the village. Excellent pubs. Wonderful seafood.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED