Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
- Holiday Houses for Christmas and New Year Holidays (Fri, 25 Sep 2015)
- Dog Friendly Self Catering Holiday Ideas in the UK, Ireland & Abroad (Thu, 27 Aug 2015)
- Holidays by Blue Flag Beaches in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 14 Aug 2015)
- Top 5 Spiritual Spots for Holidays in the UK (Wed, 08 Jul 2015)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Visiting Castles Galore (Fri, 05 Jun 2015)
Award winning complex of Cottages on an Organic Dairy Farm sleeps 8 Snowdonia, North Wales.
Gwynfryn Farm Cottages with Indoor Pool, Gym, and Tennis Court - Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales Sleeps 8
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
4 Bedroom Award winning complex of Cottages on an Organic Dairy Farm
Some Disabled Accessible Features
Swimming Pool, Games Room
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Gwynfryn Farm Cottages with Indoor Pool, Gym, and Tennis Court has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 10 years. Read More
5 star Award winning complex of Cottages on an Organic Dairy Farm in Snowdonia, North Wales.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Disabled Accessibility Info: NOT Wheelchair Accessible
Disabled level and Accessibility Statement: wheelchair access
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Pwllheli - 1.5 miles, Liverpool/Manchester - 2.5 hrs.
Nearest city or town: Pwllheli, approximately 1 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: self-cateing.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About this Pwllheli dogs welcome Award winning complex of Cottages on an Organic Dairy Farm for 8
WTB self-catering award winning, 3 to 5 star complex of cottages on a small, friendly, family run Organic farm near Pwllheli, North Wales. Excellent on-site facilities including indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, Games room, Gym, Tennis Court, games room with soft play area for toddlers, swings, climbing frame, slide, trampoline. There is a menagerie of pigs, goats, pet lambs, cats, dog, hens and dairy cows for the children to enjoy. Blue Flag Marina and beaches and golf-(2 miles. Please click on photograph for details.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Pwllheli.
- Sitting Room with: TV, DVD player, Woodburner
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 4 bedrooms.
- 1 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: lawned areas
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- Games Room
, heated swimming pool (On site heated indoor pool)
, Whirl Pool or spa
, Tennis Court
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Pwllheli: 2 miles from the coast, and 13 miles from Swdonia, many interests are catered for. Try bird watching, hill, forest and coastal walks, golfing, climbing, sea, river and coarse fishing. Take a shot at water sports. Sailing, canoeing, surfing, skin diving, or relaxing on one of the numerous safe, sandy beaches, on the 50 mile Lleyn coast, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Visit Towyn Beach on the Lleyn Peninsula, Porthysgaden Bay, Caernarfon and Castle, Abersoch, Cricieth, Portmadog, Portmeirion Italianate Village, the Llechwedd slate mines, the Ffestiniog Railway.
Good places to visit near Pwllheli: A large choice of small sandy , stretches of sandy beaches, Portmeirion, Snowdonia, 3 castles, & Isle of Anglesey are 10 mins to 1 hour drive away.More about the Location:
Near a Beach, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Bird watching, hill, forest, coastal walks, golfing, climbing, sea, river and coarse fishing.
Annual Events: Free communal BBQ May - end Aug
Good places to eat near Pwllheli: Plas Bodegroes (Michelin Star) 1.25 mls away
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 2 nights
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED