Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Translate to other languages
- Dog Friendly Self Catering Holiday Ideas in the UK, Ireland & Abroad (Thu, 27 Aug 2015)
- Holidays by Blue Flag Beaches in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 14 Aug 2015)
- Top 5 Spiritual Spots for Holidays in the UK (Wed, 08 Jul 2015)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Visiting Castles Galore (Fri, 05 Jun 2015)
- Top 5 Out of this World Places for Memorable Holidays (Thu, 07 May 2015)
Cottage sleeps 4 West Wales.
Mill Lodge - Solva, Pembrokeshire, Wales Sleeps 4
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
2 Bedroom Cottage
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Mill Lodge has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 11 years. Read More
Cottage in secluded holiday home in West Wales.
Key Holiday Home Info:Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Location: secluded holiday home.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Haverfordwest (rail).
Nearest city or town: St. Davids, approximately 3 miles away.
Type of self-catering holiday: Pembrokeshire Cottage.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About this Solva Cottage for 4
Two bedroom cottage in Solva near St. David's in Pembrokeshire set in the grounds of a former mill. The cottage sleeps 4 in one double and one twin bedroom, both with en-suite bathrooms. Garden with BBQ. The city of St. David's is just 3 miles away. Enjoy exploring the Pembrokeshire coast.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Solva.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen with: , Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: No
Recommended Attractions near Solva: Middle Mill is located just one mile from the popular harbour village of Solva and three miles from St Davids, in the heart of the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where you can walk and enjoy the scenery to your heart's content. There is also the option of canoeing, coasteering, horse riding, fishing, climbing, visiting ancient buildings and monuments, or simply enjoying the beautiful local beaches and miles of coastal and other walks in the area. In Pembrokeshire you will be spoilt for choice.
Good places to visit near Solva: Visit St Davids for a tour of this tiny historic city with a Cathedral and Bishops Palace. Evidence of Pembrokeshire's historic heritage can be seen in the former mills, limekilns, quarries and quays as well as 18th and 19th century buildings in the national park.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Pubs and restaurants within 1 mile of cottage, Near a Beach, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Walking, brilliant bird watching with large colonies of Manx shearwaters and gannets. Spot seals breeding in early autumn and dolphins off the coast.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 4 nights
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED