No. 1 Mosses Cottage, Aldeburgh, Suffolk
No. 1 Mosses Cottage - Aldeburgh, Suffolk, England Sleeps 4
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
2 Bedroom Cottage
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for No. 1 Mosses Cottage has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 7 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 4 Aldeburgh, East Anglia.
Cottage in village setting in Aldeburgh, East Anglia.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Location: village setting, rural setting.
Views: Views over open fields.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Saxmundham.
Nearest city or town: Ipswich, approximately 20 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: Walking, birdwatching.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Not Aug or Sept
About this Aldeburgh dogs welcome Cottage for 4
No. 1 Mosses Cottage is a pretty two-bedroom holiday cottage in the quiet village of Friston, near Aldeburgh in Suffolk. Set in an elevated position on the edge of the village, the cottage has been constructed from traditional materials to give a charming period feel. With one double bedroom and a second bedroom with a small double bed the cottage is suitable for up to 4 adults. It is a perfect spot from which to explore Suffolk. Sleeps 1 to 4 in 2 bedrooms.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Aldeburgh.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player
- There is a dining table to seat 4 people.
- Kitchen with: , Microwave, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 2 queensize bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Garden: Enclosed lawn and patio area.
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: No
Recommended Attractions near Aldeburgh: Aldeburgh: boutiques, pubs, restaurants, galleries Snape Maltings: shops, restaurants, galleries Orford: pubs, restaurants, sailing Dunwich: museum Sutton Hoo: treasure museum Several bird sanctuaries http://www.rspb.org.uk/reserves/area/county.asp
Good places to visit near Aldeburgh: Orford Dunwich Snape Maltings Aldeburgh SouthwoldMore about the Location:
Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Cycling, horse-riding, sailing, golf
Annual Events: Aldeburgh Music, events year round at www.aldeburgh.co.uk Aldeburgh Food and Drink Festival 25 & 26 September at Snape Maltings www.aldeburghfoodanddrink.co.uk
Good places to eat near Aldeburgh: Butleys Oysterage, Orford Jolly Sailor, Orford King's Head Inn, Orford The Lighthouse, Aldeburgh 152, Aldeburgh Regatta, Aldeburgh
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net for UK holiday cottages and self-catering holidays overseas, trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2017 countrycottagesonline.net - All Rights Reserved