Mountwood Lodges, Auchterarder, Perthshire
Mountwood Lodges - Auchterarder, Perthshire, Scotland Sleeps 6
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
3 Bedroom Pine Lodge
Some Disabled Accessible Features
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Mountwood Lodges has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 7 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Pine Lodge sleeps 6 Central Scotland.
5 star Pine Lodge in rural setting in Central Scotland.
Key Holiday Home Info:Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Disabled Accessibility Info: NOT Wheelchair Accessible
Location: rural setting, secluded holiday home.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: 5 miles.
Nearest city or town: Perth, approximately 11 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: Luxury 5 star self-catering log cabins in Scotland.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: All year round
About this Auchterarder Pine Lodge for 6
Three superior, STB rated 5* Luxury self-catering Log Lodges with hot-tubs, in a secluded -feel good- tranquil setting, no traffic noise,easily accessible near to Gleneagles Hotel in Perthshire Scotland. Each Lodge sleeps up to six guests and includes, luxury master bedroom with super-king size bed and own balcony with stunning views over the River Earn to the Grampian Mountains. Mount Lodge and Roebuck Lodge have an outdoor hot tub. New-Year 2017 limited availability.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Auchterarder.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player
- There is a dining table to seat 6 people.
- Kitchen with: Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker
- 3 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 superking bed(s), 1 kingsize bed(s), 2 single bed(s), 1cot(s)
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: open plan
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- Hot Tub
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Auchterarder: Wallace Monument, Edinburgh Castle, Scone Palace, Blair Drummond Safari Park,Grouse Experience near Crieff,Loch Earn(sailing,boating fishing etc.,)Pitlochry Dam.
Good places to visit near Auchterarder: The Famous Grouse Experience near Crieff, Crieff Visitor Centre, Black Watch Museum Perth, Stirling CastleMore about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Smiddy Haugh, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Golf, fishing, shooting, equestrian or pony trekking,cycling walking.......
Annual Events: The Edinburgh Fringe Festival Scottish Game Fair,Perth...First weekend in July 'T in the Park'
Good places to eat near Auchterarder: Jon and Fernanda's Auchterarder, The Kirkstyle Dunning, Cafe Tabou in Perth, Andrew Fairlie at Gleneagles and lots more!!
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net for UK holiday cottages and self-catering holidays overseas, trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2017 countrycottagesonline.net - All Rights Reserved