Key Holiday Home Information:Dog-Friendly, up to 2 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Llandrindod.
Nearest city or town: Hay-on-Wye, approximately 4 miles away.
Type of self-catering holiday: Rural lodge holiday with stunning views near Hay on Wye.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: All year round except peak season.
Modern good quality 3 bedroom wooden lodge with an idyllic rural setting in the Powys countryside, close to Hay on Wye and the Brecon Beacons National Park. Situated on a free-range livestock farm, this lodge enjoys its own private driveway and offers holidaymakers privacy and seclusion.
Nestled just below the ridge of Clyro Hill and nestled next to oak and ash trees, the lodge offers superb views of Hay Bluff, the Black Mountains and the Wye Valley.
Whether for a take-it-easy holiday or an active break, Penry Lodge has lots to offer. Relax and unwind in this idyllic setting and enjoy the beautiful garden and walks around the farm or get out and explore the local area including the Brecon Beacons National Park and further afield the Wye Valley. A host of outdoor activities can be enjoyed locally from walking, cycling and horse riding to white water rafting and climbing.
This fully insulated chalet style lodge has been well equipped and is a comfortable and welcoming holiday home.
Inside this Family-Friendly Lodge there is:
• An open plan living space with kitchen, dining and living area with TV with Freesat and double sofa bed.
• 3 bedrooms: a double bedroom with en suite shower, a twin bedroom and a bunk bedroom
• French windows onto balcony area with breath-taking views
• Private driveway and ample parking
• Secluded garden with lawns and outdoor furniture.
• BBQ available at a small additional cost
• Enjoy farm walks.
• Max. 2 dogs permitted, by prior arrangement
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Clyro: Hay on Wye The Brecon Beacons The Wye Valley
Good places to visit near Clyro: Hay on Wye The Brecon Beacons The Wye ValleyMore about the Location:
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 2 nights