Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Cottage sleeps 6 Ribble Valley, North England.
The Smithy - Hurst Green, Lancashire, England Sleeps 6
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
3 Bedroom Cottage
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for The Smithy has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 4 years. Read More
Cottage in Ribble Valley, North England.
Key Holiday Home Info:Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair, Babysitting.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Nearest rail station Whalley, Nearest airport Manchester.
Nearest city or town: Lancaster, approximately 25 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: self catering accommodation sleeps 6 Lancashire.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: all year round
About this Hurst Green Cottage for 6
This spacious stone cottage is in a lovely location looking down into the village of Hurst Green, on the edge of the grounds of Stonyhurst College. The cottage sleeps up to 6 in 3 bedrooms.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Hurst Green.
- Sitting Room with: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen with: , Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 3 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Garden: Lawned walled garden to the front, small garden at rear
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Hurst Green: In this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty there are countless footpaths and walks to enjoy, long and short, and interesting places to visit – Clitheroe with its Norman Keep and museums, Whalley Abbey, Pendle Hill and its surrounding villages, steeped in the history of the Pendle Witches. This predominantly farming area is also famous for food – there are excellent local producers of meat and cheese, a micro brewery close by at Bashall Town and the many independent provenders in nearby Clitheroe make shopping for food a delight. Local restaurateurs pride themselves in using the local produce too and you’ll find good places to eat out, whether you fancy a bar snack or a full gourmet menu.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, The Bayley Arms, The Eagle and Child and The Shireburn Arms, all a short walk away, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: GolfHorse Riding
Good places to eat near Hurst Green: Bayley Arms, Angels The Three Fishes The Inn at Whitewell
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 4 nights
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED