1. About us
Country Cottages Online is owned and operated by XE Website Solutions Ltd. Our registered address is at 17 Fennfields Road, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ. We are a company registered in England and Wales and our company number is 3991504 and our VAT number is 104 353357.
This website essentially comprises area guide information and a number of advertisements for self catering accommodation. This website is an advertising portal where cottage owners and agencies pay an annual fee to advertise their self catering accommodation online.
Country Cottages Online has no involvement in:
- Cottage bookings – all bookings are made between users of County Cottages Online and either owners of self catering accommodation or agencies. We have no involvement in bookings and take no commission on any bookings via the site.
- Rating or assessment of properties – we do not inspect or rate the self catering accommodation on this website. Where star ratings are given these are self declarations by the agency or owner of the rating that they have achieved via the relevant national accredited agency (in the UK and Ireland this is usually either Visit England, Visit Scotland, Visit Wales or Failte Ireland). If you have reason to believe that any rating given on this website is incorrect please do email us and alert us and we will raise this with the relevant owner or agency immediately.
Where you book a cottage via the site please note that your contract is with the relevant owner (where you have booked with an owner) or an agency (where you have booked with an agency).
2. Access to this website
We aim to ensure that this website is available at all times. However we cannot be held liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
3. Information on Country Cottages Online
As stated above, this website essentially comprises advertisements placed by owners and agencies along with some informational content and destination guides. We do not inspect self catering accommodation and make no representations about the suitability of the accommodation listed on this site. It is your responsibility to ensure that the self catering accommodation meets your own individual requirements before making any booking.
In terms of advertisements, we cannot be held liable in the instance of any errors on this website. The accuracy of the ads themselves are the responsibility of the owners or agencies. Whilst we disclaim liability for any inaccuracies or errors in ads we welcome feedback from users of the websites if they feel there to be an inaccuracy. Where feedback is received we will raise this with the owner or agency and ask them to amend their ad accordingly. If it is clear that there is a definite inaccuracy which has not been corrected following user feedback and the issue being raised with the owner or agency we reserve the right to remove an ad from our sites. As a company our aim is to act at all times with ethics and integrity and we value feedback from users of Country Cottages Online.
Links to other websites.
We cannot be responsible for the content of other websites. Where links are given to other third party websites these are for informational purposes only and we accept no responsibility for such sites. If you come across any links that you believe to be inappropriate for Country Cottages Online please alert us via our feedback form and we will investigate this.
4. Use of this website
Country Cottages Online offers various online search functions and tools to assist holidaymakers with finding self catering accommodation and is also a medium for cottage owners and agencies to advertise their self catering properties.
We reserve copyright for the content of this website including our logo. You must not copy, modify or sell any of the contents of Country Cottages Online and are not permitted to do so. You must also not use our website for illegal, immoral or unauthorised purposes.
We and our subsidiaries cannot be held liable for tort, loss of data, business loss, goodwill, reputation or for any losses which we cannot reasonably foresee arising directly or indirectly from:
- the availability of our services
- disruptions to or delays to our services
- errors in programming code or inaccuracies
- the actions of third parties
Use of this website is prohibited for companies or individuals to send spam or unsolicited electronic communications and we do not tolerate this website being used for this purpose.
5. Holiday Insurance
For your own peace of mind and protection we recommend that you take out insurance appropriate for your cottage holiday.
6. Intellectual Property
We reserve all rights to the intellectual property rights of this website.
8. If any of the above terms is for any reason unenforceable, this does not affect any other terms listed above.
Country Cottages Online.Net for UK holiday cottages and self-catering holidays overseas, trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED