Dog-Friendly Cottage with Views over Lough Derriana, Waterville, Kerry
Dog-Friendly Cottage with Views over Lough Derriana - Waterville, Kerry, Ireland Sleeps 5
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
3 Bedroom Cottage
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Derriana Dog-Friendly Cottage, Waterville, County Kerry, South West has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 2017 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 5 Ireland.
3 star Cottage in Ireland.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly, up to 1 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Views: Lake Views.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: .
Nearest city or town: , approximately 0 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: Pets welcome holiday cottage in Waterville for weekly lettings.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Short breaks sometimes available in low season and with late availability, scroll down for more information.
About this Waterville dogs welcome Cottage for 5
This is a beautiful Irish holiday home located in a rural setting in County Kerry close to Waterville, one of Kerry’s top seaside towns. With 3 bedrooms, up to 5 can be accommodated here and being pet-friendly up to one dog is welcome. With light, bright and airy accommodation throughout this is a great place to stay. What makes this cottage really special though is the setting, close to Lough Derriana. There are stunning views of Lough Derriana from the garden of this property and all in all there is plenty to recommend this pet-friendly holiday home for a special break away. Whilst staying here you can enjoy sitting out and soaking up views of the nearby lough.
Inside there is an attractive lounge with open fire and dining area, kitchen, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Of the three bedrooms there are two doubles and one single. This holiday home also has a garden with lawn. For days out visit nearby Waterville and its beautiful sandy beach or play a round of golf at the golf course there. For more days out discover what Cahersiveen and Killarney have to offer and may be explore part of the Kerry Way, the choice is yours when holidaying in this area of Ireland. This appealing holiday home could be the perfect base from which to discover some of the best of the Kerry coast and countryside and for visiting the famous Ring of Kerry. Due to the proximity of Lough Derriana, children must be supervised at all times.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Waterville.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen with: , Washing Machine
- 3 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 2 double bed(s), 1 single bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Central Heating
Recommended Attractions near Waterville: Waterville is a popular coastal town in County Kerry, home to a beach and golf course. Scenic walking can be enjoyed on the Kerry Way while within driving distance are Cahersiveen and, further afield, Killarney and Dingle.More about the Location:
Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Walking, bird watching, golf.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net for UK holiday cottages and self-catering holidays overseas, trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED