- The Top 5 Best Theme Parks in the UK (Mon, 14 Jul 2014)
- The Top 5 Best Safari Destinations in Africa (Wed, 25 Jun 2014)
- Fat Bloggers Lake District Travel Tips (Tue, 20 May 2014)
- Top Ideas for Family Breaks (Wed, 14 May 2014)
- Best Places for Cycling Holidays in Europe (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
- Top ideas for inspirational travel in 2014 (Tue, 10 Dec 2013)
- Best Places in Europe for Walking Holidays (Fri, 01 Nov 2013)
- Best Places for Self-Catering Cycling Holidays in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 04 Oct 2013)
- Calling all steam railway enthusiasts! Best self-catering cottages for train lovers. (Mon, 16 Sep 2013)
- Best Breaks for Bookworms: a wild weekend in the Bronte Country (Mon, 09 Sep 2013)
Self-catering country accommodation near Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh is an area of of iconic landmarks in central scotland, because of this it is a fanatstic destination for a family holiday looking for plenty to do and see for all ages. Some Tourist attractions you will find there include castles such as the infamous Edinburgh castle, also there is the National Museum of Scotland, the National museum of Flight and if your lcuky enough to visit in August you may just experience the the Edinburgh Military Tattoo. The open top bus tours are a good way of getting to know the city and identify more places to go and things to do.
Please click on the photographs of the the self-catering holiday cottages to find more details. Alternatively click to find more self-catering holiday accommodation in Scotland.
Cottages in your chosen area
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED