- Best Places in Europe for Walking Holidays (Fri, 01 Nov 2013)
- Best Places for Self-Catering Cycling Holidays in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 04 Oct 2013)
- Calling all steam railway enthusiasts! Best self-catering cottages for train lovers. (Mon, 16 Sep 2013)
- Best Breaks for Bookworms: a wild weekend in the Bronte Country (Mon, 09 Sep 2013)
- Top 9 Secret and Inspirational Places to Holiday in the UK (Mon, 02 Sep 2013)
- Great ideas for self-catering breaks with dogs. (Tue, 06 Aug 2013)
- Top self-catering accommodation with sports facilities (Fri, 02 Aug 2013)
- Top holiday homes near UK national parks (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
- Inspirational Places in Europe for a Self-Catering Break (Mon, 15 Jul 2013)
- Ideas for a short break in a self-catering holiday cottage (Tue, 09 Jul 2013)
Self catering city breaks
City breaks are fun. There is nothing quite like exploring a city at home or abroad. There are some amazing historical cities to visit within the UK and Europe whilst on a self-catering break. Popular cities for self-catering holidays within England include London, Bath and York. Within Scotland, Edinburgh with its grand castle has to be the most popular choice and within Northern Ireland Belfast has lots to recommend it whereas in the Republic of Ireland Dublin has to be the top city break destination.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED