- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Caban Iwrch - Oswestry, Powys, Wales Sleeps 6
Tel: 01691 780388
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner
Caban Iwrch, Mid Wales. 5 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Chirk Railway station (15miles)
Nearest city or town: None
Type of holiday rental: Country break.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
A lovely newly built luxury log chalet with hot tub in a unique setting near the Berwyn Mountain Range in Wales. The chalet sleeps from 6 to 8 in 3 bedrooms. The beauty and absolute tranquillity of this untouched valley is magnificent and utterly breathtaking, making it ideal for hill walking, mountain biking and bird watching. Only a carís drive away from Oswestry, Llangollen, Chirk, Chester and the beaches of North Wales . Furnished to a very high standard with embellished fabrics and solid oak and pine furniture, the chalet offers warmth and comfort.
Details of the Accommodation:
- Lounge: TV, Free SKY TV, DVD player
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 3 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Central Heating
Particular holiday letting requirements:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Pets welcome
- Hot Tub
- Local Pub: Within 4 miles
- Outdoor Pursuits: Horse Riding, Quad trekking, Hill walking, Mountain biking, Abseiling, White water rafting, team building + Many more arranged through Safe and Sound Outdoors. Contact owner beforehand for booking.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 2
Travel: Chirk Railway station (15miles)
Local attractions: Llangollen (multiple attractions including the Canal and Steam train), The famous Horseshoe pass, Llanrhaeadr Y.M waterfall (one of the seven wonders of Wales), The famous Erddig Hall (chosen as the best estate home on the BBC), The historic city of Chester witha large Zoo and Aquarium and retail park (Cheshire Oaks), The historic Market town of Oswestry with the Victorian Park Hall Farm, Lake Vyrnwy for fantastic walks and bird watching (RSPB), Powys castle (National trust property), and Wales' largest natural Lake by the of Bala. North and Mid Wales' beaches an hour and a halfs drive away.
Good places to visit:
Good places to eat: The Hand at Llanarmon and The West Arms both with award winning chefs serving local produce when available. Within a 4 mile drive Taxi and Mini buses can be arranged.
Short Breaks: No
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED