- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Lazy Day Cottages - Berwick-on-Tweed, Borders, Scotland Sleeps 4
Tel: 01289 384938, 07703 633741
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Hot Tub, Sauna,
Save to short list Send email to owner
Lazy Day Cottages, Scottish Borders. 5 star self catering accommodation. Location: rural setting.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Berwick Upon Tweed
Nearest city or town: Berwick Upon Tweed
Type of self-catering holiday: Luxury log cabin self-catering.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Lazyday Cottages offers three luxury log cabins for self-catering accommodation in the Scottish Borders, between Berwick-upon-Tweed and Kelso. Each log cabin sleeps 4 in 2 en-suite bedrooms. Romantic weekend breaks available. Perfect log cabins for discerning adults who require comfort and a touch of luxury.
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD player
- Dining table seats: 4
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 sofa bed(s), 2 kingsize bed(s)
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Central Heating
Specific cottage requirements:
- Family-friendly: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Level of access for the disabled : category two assisted
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pursuits: Walking, cycling the nearby Tweed Way, Glentress Forest by Peebles offers some of the best mountain biking trails in Scotland. Salmon and Trout fishing. Whinney Loch at Coldingham and Coldingham Loch offer excellent Trout fishing.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 2
Travel: Berwick Upon Tweed
Locally Norham Castle, Paxton House and Manderston House are all a short drive away. Alnwick Gardens is just forty minutes drive away. Floors Castle near Kelso provides guided tours, a lovely walled garden and grounds where you can picnic. Nearer still just outside Coldstream you can take a gentle stroll through the woods and gardens at the Hirsel Country Park before visiting its craft centre.
Situated close to the River Tweed and five minutes drive from Tweedhill and LadyKirk beats. The rivers Whiteadder and Till also being near by. Ideal for all your Salmon and Trout fishing. Whinney Loch at Coldingham and Coldingham Loch offer excellent Trout fishing.
Good places to visit: The North Northumbrian and Berwickshire coastline boasts outstanding and beautiful beaches. There are a number of castles, stately homes and gardens to visit. Heatherslaw Estate in Ford, the Chain Bridge honey farm, Paxton House and gardens, Gunsgreen House Eyemouth. The list is endless, for further information why not check out www.visitscotland.co.uk
Good places to eat: Queens Head Hotel in Berwick-upon-Tweed, The Wheatsheaf at Swinton, The Cross at Paxton, Allanton Arms at Allanton, The Royal Garden at Berwick upon Tweed.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED