- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Hoste Barn - Swanton Abbott, Norfolk, England Sleeps 6
Tel: 01692 538 224
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Save to short list Send email to owner
Hoste Barn, North Norfolk coast, East Anglia, Norfolk Broads. 5 star self catering accommodation. Gold award. Location: rural setting.
Views: Woodland and fields.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: 3
Nearest city or town: Norwich
Type of self-catering holiday: Luxury country and seaside self-catering cottage near Norfolk Broads and the Norfolk coast..
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Any time
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Hoste Barn is a stunning Grade II 17th C tithe barn featuring a 50ft vaulted timber framed roof. The barn sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms. Ideally situated near Norfolk coast, the Broads and Norwich. Standing in unspoilt countryside. On site tennis court. Broadband Internet. Cycles available. Dogs welcome.
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- Dining table seats: 6
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 sofa bed(s), 1 kingsize bed(s), 2 single bed(s)
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: Superb rural flowered garden with ball play area
- Central Heating
Specific holiday let requirements:
- Family-friendly: Yes, Highchair, Babysitting.
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 4
- Tennis Court
- Local Pub: Local pub in village
- Outdoor Pursuits: cycling, sailing, horse riding, surfing, tennis on site.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 2
Local attractions: Hoste barn is ideally situated to explore the North Norfolk coast (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the Norfolk Broads and the cathedral city of Norwich all within 20 mins by car. Standing in unspoilt countryside not far from the National Trust's Blickling and Felbrigg estates and the private stately homes of Mannington and Wolterton. From Swanton Hill the picturesque Georgian market towns of Holt and Burnham Market, seaside villages of Cley (with its National Nature Reserve) and Stiffkey, and traditional English resort towns of Cromer, Sheringham and Wells are all within easy reach by car, and offer everything from delicatessens and antique shops to restaurants and theatres. Equi-distant are the pine woods and sandy dunes of Holkham to the west and the wild expanses of Waxham's beaches to the east. There are regular seal boat trips from Morston and Blakeney, and steam train services from Sheringham to Holt. Local shopping is at North Walsham, or at Aylsham, where a minature stream railway runs to Wroxham, in the heart of the famous Norfolk Broads, where there are regular broads cruises available. There are also a number of excellent restaurants and pubs nearby. The fine city of Norwich is Englandís best preserved medieval city. Norwich is also home to a modern shopping development, Chapelfields, and boasts a thriving cultural scene. The city skyline is highlighted by two cathedrals, a Norman castle, medieval churches, the grandeur of Victorian architecture, an Art Deco City Hall and a 21st century landmark, The Forum.
Good places to eat: Gunton Arms, The Olive Branch.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 1
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED