- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Mill Lodge - Solva, Pembrokeshire, Wales Sleeps 4
Tel: 01458 274 767
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Save to short list Send email to owner
Mill Lodge, West Wales.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Haverfordwest (rail)
Nearest city or town: St. Davids
Type of self-catering holiday: Pembrokeshire Cottage.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Two bedroom cottage in Solva near St. David's in Pembrokeshire set in the grounds of a former mill. The cottage sleeps 4 in one double and one twin bedroom, both with en-suite bathrooms. Garden with BBQ. The city of St. David's is just 3 miles away. Enjoy exploring the Pembrokeshire coast.
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen: , Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom
- Central Heating
Specific holiday let needs:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Local Pub: Pubs and restaurants within 1 mile of cottage
- Local Sporting Activites: Walking, brilliant bird watching with large colonies of Manx shearwaters and gannets. Spot seals breeding in early autumn and dolphins off the coast.
Flexible changeover day: No
Number of bathrooms: 2
Travel: Haverfordwest (rail)
Local attractions: Middle Mill is located just one mile from the popular harbour village of Solva and three miles from St Davids, in the heart of the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where you can walk and enjoy the scenery to your heart's content. There is also the option of canoeing, coasteering, horse riding, fishing, climbing, visiting ancient buildings and monuments, or simply enjoying the beautiful local beaches and miles of coastal and other walks in the area. In Pembrokeshire you will be spoilt for choice.
Good places to visit: Visit St Davids for a tour of this tiny historic city with a Cathedral and Bishops Palace. Evidence of Pembrokeshire's historic heritage can be seen in the former mills, limekilns, quarries and quays as well as 18th and 19th century buildings in the national park.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED