Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Translate to other languages
- Dog Friendly Self Catering Holiday Ideas in the UK, Ireland & Abroad (Thu, 27 Aug 2015)
- Holidays by Blue Flag Beaches in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 14 Aug 2015)
- Top 5 Spiritual Spots for Holidays in the UK (Wed, 08 Jul 2015)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Visiting Castles Galore (Fri, 05 Jun 2015)
- Top 5 Out of this World Places for Memorable Holidays (Thu, 07 May 2015)
Cottage / Log cabin sleeps 4 Scottish Borders.
Lazy Day Cottages - Berwick-on-Tweed, Borders, Scotland Sleeps 4
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
2 Bedroom Cottage / Log cabin
Some Disabled Accessible Features
Hot Tub, Sauna,
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Lazy Day Cottages has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 8 years. Read More
5 star Cottage / Log cabin in rural setting in Scottish Borders.
Key Holiday Home Info:Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Disabled Accessibility Info: Wheelchair Accessible, Ramp
Disabled level and Accessibility Statement: category two assisted
Location: rural setting, secluded holiday home.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Berwick Upon Tweed.
Nearest city or town: Berwick Upon Tweed, approximately 6 miles away.
Type of self-catering holiday: Luxury log cabin self-catering.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low season only
About this Berwick-on-Tweed Cottage / Log cabin for 4
Lazyday Cottages offers three luxury log cabins each with outdoor hot tubs and sauna for self-catering accommodation in the Scottish Borders, between Berwick-upon-Tweed and Kelso. Each log cabin sleeps 4 in 2 en-suite bedrooms. Romantic weekend breaks available. Perfect log cabins for discerning adults who require comfort and a touch of luxury.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Berwick-on-Tweed.
- Sitting Room with: TV, DVD player
- There is a dining table to seat 4 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 sofa bed(s), 2 kingsize bed(s)
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- Hot Tub
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Berwick-on-Tweed: Our log cabin is ideally located within day trip range of many attractions and activities to be found in North Northumberland, the Scottish Borders and Edinburgh.
Locally Norham Castle, Paxton House and Manderston House are all a short drive away. Alnwick Gardens is just forty minutes drive away. Floors Castle near Kelso provides guided tours, a lovely walled garden and grounds where you can picnic. Nearer still just outside Coldstream you can take a gentle stroll through the woods and gardens at the Hirsel Country Park before visiting its craft centre.
Situated close to the River Tweed and five minutes drive from Tweedhill and LadyKirk beats. The rivers Whiteadder and Till also being near by. Ideal for all your Salmon and Trout fishing. Whinney Loch at Coldingham and Coldingham Loch offer excellent Trout fishing.
Good places to visit near Berwick-on-Tweed: The North Northumbrian and Berwickshire coastline boasts outstanding and beautiful beaches. There are a number of castles, stately homes and gardens to visit. Heatherslaw Estate in Ford, the Chain Bridge honey farm, Paxton House and gardens, Gunsgreen House Eyemouth. The list is endless, for further information why not check out www.visitscotland.co.ukMore about the Location:
Near a Beach, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Walking, cycling the nearby Tweed Way, Glentress Forest by Peebles offers some of the best mountain biking trails in Scotland. Salmon and Trout fishing. Whinney Loch at Coldingham and Coldingham Loch offer excellent Trout fishing.
Good places to eat near Berwick-on-Tweed: Queens Head Hotel in Berwick-upon-Tweed, The Wheatsheaf at Swinton, The Cross at Paxton, Allanton Arms at Allanton, The Royal Garden at Berwick upon Tweed.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED