- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Self catering holidays in Leighton Buzzard - Bedfordshire
Leighton Buzzard is a town located near the Chiltern Hills between Luton and Milton Keynes in Bedfordshire in England. By virtue of its location near the Chilterns, Leighton Buzzard may appeal to those looking for a self catering walking holiday. Take a car drive from Leighton Buzzard and you can find the beautiful Dunstable Downs which are a prime area for walking and bird watching. Many start off at the National Trust's Chilterns and Dunstable Downs Gateway Centre. From here you can find numerous walks and enjoy watching people flying kites and gliding from the top of the Downs.
There are a number of wildlife attractions near Leighton Buzzarrds such as Mead Open Farm, Woburn Safari Park, the Leighton Buzzard Railway and Whipsnade Zoo.
There are several ancient buildings like Saint Church with its popular 191 ft long broach spire in Leighton Buzzard. The 19th century market hall is also located near to the market cross.
One of the popular local sightseeing attractions of Leighton Buzzard include Stock grove Country Park along the Greensand Ridge Walk, which covers an area of 80 acres. For adventure seekers there is a narrow boats cruising facility at Linslade, which is a popular morning spot. Whatever the type of self catering accommodation you have in mind, whether luxury or budget accommodation we hope you enjoy browsing through this Country Cottages site. Enjoy looking through country cottages, self catering apartments and large country houses. We hope you find the right self catering for you in Biggleswade and that you have an enjoyable self catering holiday in Bedfordshire.
(click image to see more)
Click here to email about cottage holiday
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED