Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Cottage sleeps 2 Fenland, East Anglia.
Rabbit Burrow - Fields End Water - March, Cambridgeshire, England Sleeps 2
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
1 Bedroom Cottage
Availability calendarCottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Rabbit Burrow - Fields End Water has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 2 years. Read More
Cottage in rural setting in Fenland, East Anglia.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly, up to 2 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Location: rural setting, remote, secluded holiday home.
Views: Excellent far reaching views across the Fens, experience some of the most breath taking sunsets you will see, across the biggest skies you can will come across..
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: March Station is about 10 minutes away by car/taxi and the nearest airport is Stansted which is about 60 minutes away..
Nearest city or town: Cambridge, approximately 25 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: Self Catering Lodge Holidays.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: All year round 3,4 or 7 nights
About this March dogs welcome Cottage for 2
Rabbit Burrow Lodge is brand new luxury lodge in the beautiful countryside of the historic Fens, it has been finished to a very high standard, with leather sofa, oak wooden floors and chunky wooden furniture, with a lovely open plan spacious and airy living room. Great Views over the Fens and situated seconds away from the main fishing lake.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in March. Secure storage box for fishing tackle.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player, Woodburner, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 4 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher
- 1 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 kingsize bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Good places to visit near March: Cambridge, Ely & Peterborough. Hunstanton, Burnham Market & Wells on the Norfolk coastMore about the Location:
Pub Nearby, The George Pub in Doddington, serves good pub grub., Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Fishing on site, great walks, on and off site, golf driving range and 9 hole course is about 5 miles away.
Good places to eat near March: The 7 Stars March, The Anchor at Sutton Gault.
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED