Beaver Den Lodge - Fields End Water, March, Cambridgeshire
Beaver Den Lodge - Fields End Water - March, Cambridgeshire, England Sleeps 2
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
1 Bedroom Cottage
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Beaver Den Lodge - Fields End Water has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 3 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 2 Fenland, East Anglia.
Cottage in rural setting in Fenland, East Anglia.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly, up to 2 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Location: rural setting, remote, secluded holiday home.
Views: Excellent far reaching views across the Fens, experience some of the most breath taking sunsets you will see, across the biggest skies you can will come across..
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: March Station is about 10 minutes away by car/taxi and the nearest airport is Stansted which is about 60 minutes away..
Nearest city or town: Cambridge, approximately 25 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: Self Catering Lodge Holidays.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: All year round 3,4 or 7 nights
About this March dogs welcome Cottage for 2
Beaver Den Lodge is a brand new luxury lodge in the beautiful countryside of the historic Fens, it has been finished to a very high standard, with leather sofa, oak wooden floors, chunky wooden furniture, a luxury hot tub and a private fenced garden, with a lovely open plan spacious and airy living room (WiFi internet access is available). Great Views over the Fens and situated seconds away from the main fishing lake.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in March. Secure storage box for fishing tackle, hot tub and private garden.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player
- There is a dining table to seat 4 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher
- 1 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 kingsize bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Garden: Private enclosed garden
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- Hot Tub
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Good places to visit near March: Cambridge, Ely & Peterborough. Hunstanton, Burnham Market & Wells on the Norfolk coastMore about the Location:
Pub Nearby, The Three Tuns Pub in Doddington, serves good pub grub., Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Fishing on site, great walks, on and off site, golf driving range and 9 hole course is about 5 miles away.
Good places to eat near March: The 7 Stars March, The Anchor at Sutton Gault.
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net for UK holiday cottages and self-catering holidays overseas, trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED