Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Need Ideas and Inspiration for Cottage Holidays in Nottinghamshire?
See our selection of Nottinghamshire Holiday Cottages
Discover some of the Best of Robin Hood’s Country with a Cottage Break in Notts
Once famous for its lace production industry and textiles, Nottinghamshire is an interesting county to visit. Nottinghamshire in the East Midlands to many people is synonymous with Robin Hood and evokes images of men in green hiding in Sherwood Forest.
What to See and Do on a Cottage Holiday in Nottinghamshire
• Sherwood Forest with its fascinating history and woodland walks shouldn’t be missed. There is a visitor centre with facilities for people visiting the forest and Robin Hood’s tree.
• The city of Nottingham is a thriving and vibrant place with a multitude of leisure amenities, excellent shopping centre, parks, visitor attractions and Nottinghamshire castle museum.
• The market town of Newark is famous for antiques, Southwell has a cathedral and NT workhouse to visit. Newstead Abbey, the former home of Lord Byron is a popular place for day trips and weddings.
• Another advantage of a holiday cottage in Nottinghamshire is its proximity to the Peak District and days out walking in Derbyshire.
Information on Cottage Holidays in Nottinghamshire
Nottinghamshire is home to some great value self-catering accommodation. If you decide to take a last minute break then look out for late deals or special offers that are available from time to time. Wherever you choose to stay in Notts, we hope you find the perfect place for you on countrycottagesonline.net
|Ploughman's Cottage, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire|
|Currently next available:||from 30 September 2016 to 15 October 2016; from 29 October 2016 to 01 April 2017; from 08 April 2017 to 22 April 2017;|
|Number of bedrooms:||2|
|Weekly price:||From 405 GBP to 405 GBP|
|Quality Rating:||4 star|
|Facilities: Dog friendly (1 dogs welcome), Free internet access
Information about this Bungalow in the East Midlands - Lovely 2 bedroom dog-friendly holiday cottage which sleeps 4, set in a lovely garden in a quiet rural setting close to Vicar Water Country Park, Clipstone Forest and Sherwood Forest, ideal for exploring Robin Hood’s Country.
Email the owner or agency
|The Old Chapel, Newark, Nottinghamshire|
|Number of bedrooms:||4|
|Weekly price:||From 600 GBP to 1700 GBP|
|Facilities: Dog friendly
Facts about this Unique Self-Catering in the East Midlands - Unique chapel conversion offering luxurious accommodation for up to 9 people close to the riverside town of Newark, dog-friendly, all of the family can enjoy a break here.
01298 872532,0771 1217988
Email the owner or agency
Top Nottinghamshire Travel Pages:
- Holiday lets in Nottinghamshire
- Pet-friendly self-catering Nottinghamshire
- Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Beeston, Nottinghamshire
- Self-catering cottages and rentals near Bingham Nottinghamshire
- Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Blyth Nottinghamshire Midlands England
- Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Bunny, Nottinghamshire
- Self-catering accommodation Calverton Nottinghamshire
- Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Carlton-on-Trent Nottinghamshire Midlands England
- Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Chilwell Nottinghamshire Midlands England
- Self-catering cottages holiday accommodation in Clipstone Nottinghamshire
copyright © 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - All Rights Reserved