Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Planning a Self-Catering Holiday in West Yorkshire?
Home to Leeds and Bradford, West Yorkshire is home to some of Yorkshire’s big cities, as well as some fantastic tourist attractions. Perhaps the area’s greatest allure though is that of Bronte Country.
Top Places to Visit on a Cottage Holiday in West Yorkshire
• Bronte’s Country: One of West Yorkshire’s finest attractions has to be Bronte Country; where fans of the Bronte sisters’ literary works can discover where they lived, what inspired them and more about their lives. Places to visit include the Bronte Parsonage Museum, Bronte Waterfall and follow in the sisters footsteps at Top Withens.
• National Coal Mining Museum, located near Wakefield, underground tours are on offer as well as fascinating educational displays.
• Keighley and Worth Valley Railway where you can hop on a steam train and take a journey in to Haworth in the heart of Bronte Country.
• The Royal Armouries in Leeds, which is the National Museum for Arms and Armeries.
• Yorkshire Sculpture Park where you can discover some wondrous open-air displays.
• Discover the beauty of canal-side life at Bingley Five Rise Locks and at Standedge Tunnel and Visitor Centre.
• Saltaire, a fascinating village near Bradford which is a World Heritage site.
Other Places to Visit near West Yorkshire on a Self-Catering Holiday
Although outside of West Yorkshire, the city of York and Harrogate are within reach from many parts of West Yorkshire and are both beautiful places to spend a day shopping, meandering around, visiting historical sites and may be enjoying a bite to eat at Betty’s tearooms.
Also within reach from many parts of North West Yorkshire are the stunning Yorkshire Dales where you can enjoy walking, cycling and hiking amongst inspirational landscapes.
Wherever you choose to visit and explore, we hope you find a perfect place to stay in West Yorkshire on countrycottagesonline.net
West Yorkshire Cottages
|Clouds Hill Luxury Holiday House, Almondbury, West Yorkshire|
|Currently next available:||from 08 November 2016 to 11 November 2016; from 14 November 2016 to 18 November 2016; from 05 December 2016 to 08 December 2016;|
|Number of bedrooms:||5|
|Weekly price:||From 1085 GBP to 2794 GBP|
|Quality Rating:||5 star|
|Facilities: Own pool, Free internet access
Information about this Detached Holiday Cottage in the Yorkshire Dales - Fitness fanatics and fun-filled families are sure to find their ideal holiday home with Clouds Hill, which boasts an indoor swimming pool and a small private gym; perfect if you need to burn off all the Yorkshire puddings you've indulged in! If you'd rather leave this stylish, modern home for your daily exercise, the Peak District is less than 10 miles from the cottage and provides some of the most gorgeous views England has to offer, or walk around the cities of Huddersfield or Leeds for a refreshing peak into 'God's Own County'.
01244 500 540,
Email the owner or agency
|Ravensprings, Brighouse, West Yorkshire|
|Currently next available:||from 03 October 2016 to 07 October 2016; from 10 October 2016 to 14 October 2016; from 17 October 2016 to 24 October 2016;|
|Number of bedrooms:||7|
|Weekly price:||From 1625 GBP to 3250 GBP|
|Quality Rating:||4 star|
|Facilities: Free internet access
Information about this Large Country House in the West Yorkshire; Moors - Impressive 7 bedroom Victorian Mansion House with an elegant interior and individually styled bedrooms, this spacious holiday house is ideal for large groups of friends or family or special celebrations such as hen or stag parties, looking for a big holiday home to rent in West Yorkshire.
Email the owner or agency
Top West Yorkshire Travel Pages:
- Large group accommodation Yorkshire
- Self-catering country cottages in Yorkshire
- Holiday cottages Yorkshire
- Holiday cottages west Yorkshire
- self catering holiday cottages in yorkshire
- Self catering accommodation Yorkshire and Humberside
- Holiday cottages sleep 6 in Yorkshire
copyright © 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - All Rights Reserved