Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering, Cromer, Norfolk
Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering - Cromer, Norfolk, England Sleeps 6
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
Gold Award Winner
3 Bedroom Cottage
Some Disabled Accessible Features
Hot Tub, Games Room
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 5 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 6 North Norfolk, East Anglia.
5 star gold award winning Cottage in town setting in North Norfolk, East Anglia.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly, up to 2 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair, Babysitting.
Disabled Accessibility Info: Wheelchair Accessible, Emergency Button
Disabled level and Accessibility Statement: Access Statement: Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering At Stable Cottage we are committed to providing accessibility for all our guests. PLEASE SEE OUR ACCESS STATEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE OR RING US ON 01263 822478
Location: town setting, village setting, rural setting, remote, secluded holiday home.
Views: private and secluded yet only 100 metres from local pub and shops and only 300 metres from beach.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Cromer, 1 mile.
Nearest city or town: Norwich, approximately 18 miles away.
Type of self-catering break: luxury self catering holiday accommodation in Norfolk.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: All year round, not peak season
About this Cromer dogs welcome Cottage for 6
Luxury cottages in Norfolk. A luxury 5 Star, self catering, cottage located only 300 metres from the beach near Cromer in Norfolk. This wonderful cottage is decorated to a very high standard with attention to detail, it has two en-suite bathrooms, a king size master suite and a twin bedroom, oak floors, internet access and a private flint walled garden area with your very own luxury hot tub.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Cromer. FREE Superfast WiFi. Exclusive and Private hot tub in walled garden, Sky+ HD & DVD player, 5 other TV’s in the cottage, remote real flame gas fire, plus FREE WiFi, Grundig surround sound in all rooms, underfloor warming in kitchen and all ensuites, TV’s embedded in the wall above the baths, games room with Sony PS2 Playstation. Table tennis, table football and a plethora of other board games available!
- Sitting Room with: TV, Free SKY TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 6 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker
- 3 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 2 superking bed(s), 2 single bed(s), 1cot(s)
- 3 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: private, walled and south facing
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- Games Room
, Hot Tub
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Cromer: Gorgeous beach 300 metres away Seal trips Wildlife Trust Steam Railway Military museum Sandringham National Trust Peddars Way for walks 2 Theatres
Good places to visit near Cromer: Seal trips Steam Railway in Sheringham National Trust The beach!More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, ask for a copy of our local restaurant and pub guide., Near a Beach, Property close to the Sea, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: 3 golf courses, Cromer Tennis club, horse riding, bird watching, Splash swimming pool,
Annual Events: Cromer Carnival August each year, biggest outside London.
Good places to eat near Cromer: Every guest is given a copy of our ‘local restaurant booking guide’.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
copyright © 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - All Rights Reserved