Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Translate to other languages
- Dog Friendly Self Catering Holiday Ideas in the UK, Ireland & Abroad (Thu, 27 Aug 2015)
- Holidays by Blue Flag Beaches in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 14 Aug 2015)
- Top 5 Spiritual Spots for Holidays in the UK (Wed, 08 Jul 2015)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Visiting Castles Galore (Fri, 05 Jun 2015)
- Top 5 Out of this World Places for Memorable Holidays (Thu, 07 May 2015)
Cottage sleeps 6 Bath, South West, West Country.
Jasmine Cottage - Steeple Ashton nr. Bath, Wiltshire, England Sleeps 6
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
3 Bedroom Cottage
Availability calendarCottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Jasmine Cottage has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 11 years. Read More
4 star Cottage in village setting in Bath, South West, West Country.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly
Location: village setting, rural setting.
Views: The house stands in its own walled garden in a village high street.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Trowbridge - 4 miles.
Nearest city or town: City of Bath, approximately 12 miles away.
Type of self-catering holiday: Four star self-catering holiday cottage in the high street of the small friendly village of Steeple Ashton, twelve miles away from Bath.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: November to March
About this Steeple Ashton nr. Bath dogs welcome Cottage for 6
Jasmine Cottage (Visit England 4 star) is situated near to the centre of the village, about 3 minutes walk from the local pub/post office/village shop/cafe and bus service. The building is an attractive, 18th century character cottage with exposed beams, which has been sympathetically modernised and decorated to comfortably accommodate up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms. Central heating, log fires, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher. Private back garden with picnic table and benches. Close to Bath - 12 miles. Free roadside parking at the front of the property. Broadband internet access is available.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Steeple Ashton nr. Bath. Exposed beams and tons of character
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player, Woodburner, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 6 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker
- 3 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 kingsize bed(s), 1 double bed(s), 2 single bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Garden: Private rear garden with a picnic table and benches
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: No
Recommended Attractions near Steeple Ashton nr. Bath: Picturesque Village of Steeple Ashton in magnificent countryside yet near the Cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells, Stonehenge, Cheddar Gorge, Prehistoric Avebury Stone Circle, Silbury Hill, Kennett Long Barrow, Longlet House and Safari Park, Stourhead House and Gardens, The National Trust Village of Lacock, Bowood House, Westonbirt Arboretum - all within easy reach by car. Available: All Year. Word Heritage City of Bath c.12 miles. Salisbury, highest Cathedral spire in England and home of a copy of Magna Carta c.30 miles. Bradford on Avon, ancient town c.6 miles. Lacock National Trust Village and site of Harry Potter film c.6 miles. Swindon, Railway Museum c.25 miles. Bristol major cultural City c.40 miles. Bratton & Westbury White Horse c.3 miles. Devizes Market Town c.10 miles. Castle Combe, 'biscuit tin' village c.20 miles. Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge and Melksham supermarkets c.4 miles. Monkton Farleigh Castle c.7 miles. Chippenham Main Line Railway Station, to London and Bristol, 14 miles
Good places to visit near Steeple Ashton nr. Bath: Bath, Stonehenge, Avebury, The National Trust Village of Lacock, Salisbury, Wells, Longleat House and Safari Park, Bowood House, Stourhead National Trust Gardens, Westonbirt Arboretum and much, much more..............More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Pub, 3 minutes walk away, also has an excellent Restaurant., Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Horse Riding, Golf, Gliding and excellent Walking
Good places to eat near Steeple Ashton nr. Bath: There are many good local pubs in the area offering excellent food including the excellent Village Pub/ Restaurant, just 3 minutes walk away.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. CountryCottagesOnline.Net disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on CountryCottagesOnline.Net you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2015 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED