- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Jasmine Cottage - Steeple Ashton nr. Bath, Wiltshire, England Sleeps 6
Tel: + 44(0)1380 888211
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteAvailability calendarSave to short list Send email to owner
Jasmine Cottage, Bath, South West, West Country. 4 star self catering accommodation. Location: village setting, rural setting.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Trowbridge - 4 miles
Nearest city or town: City of Bath
Type of self-catering holiday: Self-catering holiday cottage near City of Bath.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: November to February
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Jasmine Cottage (Visit England 4 star) is situated near to the centre of the village, about 3 minutes walk from the local pub/post office/village shop/cafe and bus service. The building is an attractive, 18th century character cottage with exposed beams, which has been sympathetically modernised and decorated to comfortably accommodate up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms. Central heating, log fires, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher. Private back garden with picnic table and benches. Close to Bath - 12 miles. Free roadside parking at the front of the property. Broadband internet access is available.
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD player, Woodburner, Free Internet Access
- Dining table seats: 6
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker
- 3 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 kingsize bed(s), 1 double bed(s), 2 single bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Garden: Private rear garden with a picnic table and benches
- Central Heating
Special holiday home requirements:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes.
- Pets welcome
- Local Pub: Pub, 3 minutes walk away, also has an excellent Restaurant.
- Outdoor Pursuits: Horse Riding, Golf, Gliding and excellent Walking
Flexible changeover day: No
Number of bathrooms: 1
Travel: Trowbridge - 4 miles
Local attractions: Picturesque Village of Steeple Ashton in magnificent countryside yet near the Cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells, Stonehenge, Cheddar Gorge, Prehistoric Avebury Stone Circle, Silbury Hill, Kennett Long Barrow, Longlet House and Safari Park, Stourhead House and Gardens, The National Trust Village of Lacock, Bowood House, Westonbirt Arboretum - all within easy reach by car. Available: All Year. Word Heritage City of Bath c.12 miles. Salisbury, highest Cathedral spire in England and home of a copy of Magna Carta c.30 miles. Bradford on Avon, ancient town c.6 miles. Lacock National Trust Village and site of Harry Potter film c.6 miles. Swindon, Railway Museum c.25 miles. Bristol major cultural City c.40 miles. Bratton & Westbury White Horse c.3 miles. Devizes Market Town c.10 miles. Castle Combe, 'biscuit tin' village c.20 miles. Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge and Melksham supermarkets c.4 miles. Monkton Farleigh Castle c.7 miles. Chippenham Main Line Railway Station, to London and Bristol, 14 miles
Good places to visit: Bath, Stonehenge, Avebury, The National Trust Village of Lacock, Salisbury, Wells, Longleat House and Safari Park, Bowood House, Stourhead National Trust Gardens, Westonbirt Arboretum and much, much more..............
Good places to eat: There are many good local pubs in the area offering excellent food including the excellent Village Pub/ Restaurant, just 3 minutes walk away.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED