Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering - Cromer, Norfolk, England Sleeps 7
Tel: 01263 822478, 07738 241672
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Hot Tub, Games Room
Add to short list Send email to owner
Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering, North Norfolk, East Anglia. 5 star self catering accommodation. Gold award. Location: town setting, village setting, rural setting.
Views: private and secluded yet only 100 metres from local pub and shops and only 300 metres from beach.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Cromer, 1 mile
Nearest city or town: Norwich
Type of self-catering break: luxury self catering holiday accommodation in Norfolk.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: All year round, not peak season
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Luxury cottages in Norfolk. A luxury 5 Star, self catering, cottage located only 300 metres from the beach near Cromer in Norfolk. This wonderful cottage is decorated to a very high standard with attention to detail, it has two en-suite bathrooms, a king size master suite and a twin bedroom, oak floors, internet access and a private flint walled garden area with your very own luxury hot tub.
- Lounge: TV, Free SKY TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- Dining table seats: 7
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker
- 3 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 2 superking bed(s), 2 single bed(s), 1cot(s)
- 3 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: private, walled and south facing
- Central Heating
Specific holiday home criteria:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Facilities for the disabled : Access Statement: Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering At Stable Cottage we are committed to providing accessibility for all our guests. PLEASE SEE OUR ACCESS STATEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE OR RING US ON 01263 822478
- Games Room
- Hot Tub
- Local Pub: ask for a copy of our local restaurant and pub guide.
- Outdoor Pursuits: 3 golf courses, Cromer Tennis club, horse riding, bird watching, Splash swimming pool,
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 3
Travel: Cromer, 1 mile
Local attractions: Gorgeous beach 300 metres away Seal trips Wildlife Trust Steam Railway Military museum Sandringham National Trust Peddars Way for walks 2 Theatres
Good places to visit: Seal trips Steam Railway in Sheringham National Trust The beach!
Annual Events: Cromer Carnival August each year, biggest outside London.
Good places to eat: Every guest is given a copy of our ‘local restaurant booking guide’.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Availability Information
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED