- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Rural Roosts - Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England Sleeps 36
Tel: 01526 398492, 07712 771102
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Save to short list Send email to owner
Rural Roosts, Lincolnshire, East Midlands. 4 star self catering accommodation. Gold award. Location: rural setting.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Train station - Lincoln, Airport - Humberside / East Midlands
Nearest city or town: Lincoln
Type of holiday rental: self catering log cabins.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Please contact for details
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Peaceful, rural retreats. Each lodge offers high quality accomodation in an idyllic setting on part of our farm with plenty of wildlife, fishing our lake, and farm walks available for your enjoyment. An ideal base for relaxing and exploring all the wonderful attractions and countryside Lincolnshire has to offer. Little Owl, Badger Lodge and Swan Lodge have a lovely relaxing hot tub.
- Lounge: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 17 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Central Heating
Special holiday accommodation requirements:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair, Babysitting.
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 2
- Level of access for the disabled :
- Hot Tub
- Local Pub: Nags Head at Bardney
- Outdoor Activities: Fishing on our well-stocked lake, walking, cycling. Go to the Lincolnshire Wolds and join the Viking Way, a 146 mile long distance footpath that runs through Lincolnshire. National Golf Centre at Woodhall Spa only 20 minutes.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 2
Travel: Train station - Lincoln, Airport - Humberside / East Midlands
Local attractions: Falconry centre/ Tropical house, Rand Farm Park, Aviation, Antiques, Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln Castle, Coast, 4x4 off roading Many local cycle routes plus a series of off-road routes through the working woodland at Willingham Woods, near Market Rasen, and also Chambers Woods, near Apley. Also worth seeing: Falconry centre/ Tropical house, Rand Farm Park, Woodside Falconry and Conservation Centre, at Langworth. Aviation Heritage abounds in Lincolnshire, no wonder that it is known as Bomber County. During your stay at Rural Roosts you can follow the North Kesteven Airfield Trail, created to enable visitors to locate the active RAF stations and former WWII airfield sites. Nearby you can find the RAF Digby Ops Room Museum, a fully restored WWII operations room. Lots of places and fairs for Antiques, Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln Castle, the Coast with Skegness, Mablethorpe and Sutton-on-Sea, whether you are looking for a funfair, donkey rides or a stroll through a wildlife reserve, 4x4 off roading.
Good places to visit: Lincoln, Horncastle, Louth, coast - Skegness/ Mablethorpe
Good places to eat: Lincoln - wide variety of fantastic restaurants and pubs. Local country pubs (within 10 min drive
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED