- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Cumberwell Country Cottages - Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, England Sleeps 30
Tel: 01225 869 230, 07766 798582
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Save to short list Send email to owner
Cumberwell Country Cottages, South West, Bath, Cotswolds..
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Bradford on Avon Train Station (5 mins) Bristol Airport under an hour.
Nearest city or town: Bath
Type of holiday rental: Self-catering holiday cottages near Bath.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: 3 night weekend and 4 night midweek breaks.
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Luxury and Spacious Self Catering Cottages near Bath. Edge of area of outtstanding natural beauty ideal for walking and cycling. Large number of attractions nearby, National Trust, Market Towns, Picturesque Villages. All accommodation en-suite, fully equipped kitchens. Freeview TV in living and bedrooms. Family Friendly, Large Luxury Cottages. Short Breaks Available and half-term
Cumberwell Park Golf Club (36 Holes) on site. Golf Breaks Available. New Year Availabilty
- Lounge: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen: , Dishwasher
- 12 bedrooms.
- 10 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Central Heating
Specific cottage criteria:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Local Pub: Longs Arms @ South Wraxell, Fox and Hounds @ Farleigh Wick plus others local.
- Local Sporting Activites: Golf, Horse Riding/Trekking, Cycling, Bath University Sports Village.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 10
Travel: Bradford on Avon Train Station (5 mins) Bristol Airport under an hour.
Local attractions: - Saxon Town of Bradford-on-Avon, with local shops, numerous pubs, restaurants and supermarket. - Many well-known, scenic villages and towns such as Lacock, Castle Combe, Malmesbury and Devizes. - 5 miles from historic Roman City of Bath - NEW Thermae Bath Spa for all your relaxation needs - Within an hour of Stonehenge, Avebury, Silbury Hill - Kennet and Avon Canal ideal for Walking, Cycling, Boating or Fishing. Bike Hire and Boat Hire details available. - Historic houses and castles including Longleat, Stourhead and Bowood. - Many National Trust Properties and Picturesque Gardens including Dyrham Park, Corsham Court and Lacock Abbey. - Cumberwell Park Golf Club on site - For Children - Longleat Safari Park and Adventure Playfround, Bowood Adventure Playground, Wookey Hole Cave, Cheddar Gorge.
Good places to visit: Longleat Bowood Lacock Castle Combe Wookey Caves and Cheddar Gorge.
Good places to eat: Longs Arms @ South Wraxell Various restaurants in Bath.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED