Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Caban y Berwyn, Oswestry, Powys
Caban y Berwyn - Oswestry, Powys, Wales Sleeps 6
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
3 Bedroom New luxury timber lodges
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Caban y Berwyn has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 7 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: New luxury timber lodges sleeps 6 Mid Wales.
5 star New luxury timber lodges in remote in Mid Wales.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Chirk Railway station (15miles).
Nearest city or town: Chester, approximately 30 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: Country break in Wales.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Low and Mid season
About this Oswestry dogs welcome New luxury timber lodges for 6
A lovely newly built luxury log chalet / cabin with hot tub in a unique setting near the Berwyn Mountain Range. The beauty and absolute tranquillity of this untouched valley is magnificent and utterly breathtaking. Furnished to a very high standard with embellished fabrics and solid oak and pine furniture, the chalet offers warmth and comfort. Call asap for details of late availability for Christmas.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Oswestry.
- Lounge with: TV, Free SKY TV, DVD player
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 3 bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, En-suite bathroom, Power Shower
- Garden: Patio Garden
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- Hot Tub
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Oswestry: Llangollen (multiple attractions including the Canal and Steam train), The famous Horseshoe pass, Llanrhaeadr Y.M waterfall (one of the seven wonders of Wales), The famous Erddig Hall (chosen as the best estate home on the BBC), The historic city of Chester witha large Zoo and Aquarium and retail park (Cheshire Oaks), The historic Market town of Oswestry with the Victorian Park Hall Farm, Lake Vyrnwy for fantastic walks and bird watching (RSPB), Powys castle (National trust property), and Wales' largest natural Lake by the of Bala. North and Mid Wales' beaches an hour and a halfs drive away.More about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Pubs/hotels in neighbouring villages (within 5 miles), Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Horse Riding, Quad trekking, Hill walking, Mountain biking, Abseiling, White water rafting, team building + Many more arranged through Safe and Sound Outdoors. Contact owner beforehand for booking.
Annual Events: Llangollen International Eisteddfod
Good places to eat near Oswestry: The Hand at Llanarmon and The West Arms both with award winning chefs serving local produce when available. Within a 4 mile drive Taxi and Mini buses can be arranged.
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 3 nights
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED