One bedroom cottage with hot tub in beautiful Welsh valley, Llangollen, Wrexham
One bedroom cottage with hot tub in beautiful Welsh valley - Llangollen, Wrexham, Wales Sleeps 4
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
1 Bedroom Cottage
Some Disabled Accessible Features
Save to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for Pen-y-Fedw Cottage has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 5 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 4 Llangollen.
4 star Cottage in rural setting in Llangollen.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly, up to 1 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot.
Disabled Accessibility Info: NOT Wheelchair Accessible, Ramp
Disabled level and Accessibility Statement: Ramp up to door. All ground level, no steps throughout, suitable for less able guests.
Location: rural setting, mountains setting, hillside setting, remote, secluded holiday home.
Views: Spectacular mountain views.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: 6 miles to station. 55 miles to Liverpool Airport and 64 Miles to Manchester Airport..
Nearest city or town: Chester, approximately 25 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: Self Catering.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Anytime - Except June/July/August
About this Llangollen dogs welcome Cottage for 4
*** Newly Installed Outdoor Hot tub *** 4 star self catering cottage overlooking the Ceiriog Valley, just 4 miles from World Famous Llangollen. The cottage is a good base for touring North Wales and Snowdonia and is situated near the Berwyn mountains.
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Llangollen. Free Internet Access available.
- Lounge with: TV, DVD player, Free Internet Access
- There is a dining table to seat 4 people.
- Kitchen with: Freezer, Washing Machine
- 1 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 sofa bed(s), 1 kingsize bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms, Power Shower
- Garden: Vast garden with picnic bench.
- Central Heating
Entertainment and/or Leisure Facilities on Offer:
- Hot Tub
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Llangollen: Llangollen (multiple attractions including the Canal and Steam train), The famous Horseshoe pass, Llanrhaeadr Y.M waterfall (one of the seven wonders of Wales), The famous Erddig Hall (chosen as the best estate home on the BBC), The historic city of Chester witha large Zoo and Aquarium and retail park (Cheshire Oaks), The historic Market town of Oswestry with the Victorian Park Hall Farm, Lake Vyrnwy for fantastic walks and bird watching (RSPB), Powys castle (National trust property), and Wales' largest natural Lake by the of Bala. North and Mid Wales' beaches an hour and a halfs drive away.
Good places to visit near Llangollen: Chirk Castle Erddig Llanrhaeadr YM Water Falls (Wonder Of Wales) Froncysyllte Aqueduct (Wonder Of The World) The Berwyn Mountains Bodnant Gardens Snowdonia National ParkMore about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Closest local pub 2 mile., Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Walking, Mountain Biking, Quad Biking, Pony Trekking
Good places to eat near Llangollen: The Hand Hotel - Llanarmon The Oak - Glyn Ceiriog The Corn Mill - Llangollen Brooks Around The Corner - Oswestry Pant Yr Ochain - Wrexham The Golden Lion Rossett
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 2 nights
Cottage Web Site
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net for UK holiday cottages and self-catering holidays overseas, trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED