The Stables Romantic Cottage, Great Maplestead, Essex
The Stables Romantic Cottage - Great Maplestead, Essex, England Sleeps 2
When calling please mention CountryCottagesOnline.Net
1 Bedroom Cottage
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner Advice when Booking !
- We recommend that you never complete a Bank Transfer to outside of the UK or Ireland without first emailing us to verify that the bank details are the correct ones for the owner concerned. The vast majority of owners listed on our sites are based in the UK or Ireland and making a bank transfer to overseas is not standard practice. There are a few owners who live abroad so if an owner or agency requests that you make a bank transfer to a foreign account please email Countrycottagesonline.Net to verify the details first.
- Always make sure that you call and speak to the owner or agency on the phone number given before making a firm booking and to verify payment methods and details given by email.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
The owner/agency for The Stables Romantic Cottage has been advertising with Countrycottagesonline.Net for more than 13 years. Read More
Accommodation Summary: Cottage sleeps 2 East Anglia.
4 star Cottage in rural setting in East Anglia.
Key Holiday Home Info:Dog-Friendly, up to 2 dog(s) welcome by arrangement.
Family-Friendly, Facilities include: Cot, Highchair.
Location: rural setting.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Sudbury.
Nearest city or town: Sudbury, approximately 7 miles away.
Type of holiday rental: Suffolk Country Cottage to rent.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: all year round
About this Great Maplestead dogs welcome Cottage for 2
The Stables in Essex is a delightful country cottage for two. With one bedroom with a king-size bed, this is a great place for a couple looking to get away for a romantic break. Pet-friendly you can bring your pet pooch too! With high quality interiors and a wonderful rural location, this is a great place to relax together in tranquil surroundings. With an open plan living area with seating, dining area and kitchen, one double bedroom and a family bathroom, this beautiful holiday home is just right for two. Outside there is a tranquil cottage garden and there are a number of good walks available close by. Castle Hedingham is nearby and for days out you can enjoy discovering the beauty of northern Essex, Suffolk and Constable Country, who could ask for more?
Facts about this holiday accommodation in Great Maplestead.
- Lounge with: TV, Woodburner
- There is a dining table to seat 2 people.
- Kitchen with: , Microwave
- 1 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 kingsize bed(s), 1 double bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Garden: Garden with lawn and fruit trees
- Central Heating
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Recommended Attractions near Great Maplestead: Constable Country, Colchester with its castle, Lavenham and Long Melford in Suffolk including the National Trust's Melford Hall
Good places to visit near Great Maplestead: John Constables birthplace and setting for The Haywain and Willy Lots Cottage -Flatford Mill. Colchester and Colchester Castle, Lavenham and the National Trust's Guildhall, Long Melford and the National Trust's Melford HallMore about the Location:
Pub Nearby, Golf Course nearby, Good area for Walking, Outdoor Pursuits available nearby: Cycling, walking, horse riding
Annual Events: Various events take place in Suffolk and Essex throughout the year
Good places to eat near Great Maplestead: The Black Lion - Long Melford. the Angel - Lavenham. Scutchers - Long Melford. Le Talbooth - Dedham
Short Breaks: Yes, minimum 2 nights
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net for UK holiday cottages and self-catering holidays overseas, trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ, United Kingdom.
Registration no: 3991504 and VAT registration no: 104 353357
copyright © 2010 - 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED