- Top ideas for inspirational travel in 2014 (Tue, 10 Dec 2013)
- Best Places in Europe for Walking Holidays (Fri, 01 Nov 2013)
- Best Places for Self-Catering Cycling Holidays in the UK and Ireland (Fri, 04 Oct 2013)
- Calling all steam railway enthusiasts! Best self-catering cottages for train lovers. (Mon, 16 Sep 2013)
- Best Breaks for Bookworms: a wild weekend in the Bronte Country (Mon, 09 Sep 2013)
- Top 9 Secret and Inspirational Places to Holiday in the UK (Mon, 02 Sep 2013)
- Great ideas for self-catering breaks with dogs. (Tue, 06 Aug 2013)
- Top self-catering accommodation with sports facilities (Fri, 02 Aug 2013)
- Top holiday homes near UK national parks (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
- Inspirational Places in Europe for a Self-Catering Break (Mon, 15 Jul 2013)
Rent a villa for a holiday in Greece
Greece is made up of the mainland and a large number of islands. Many package tours take people to the islands for predominantly beach holidays but the mainland is also an amazing place to visit in terms of beautiful scenery, more good beaches and the classical world.
Popular places in mainland Greece on the classical tour are Delphi for the sacred sites related to the Oracle at the navel of the world, Olympia for the birthplace of the Olympics, Athens for the Acropolis, Meteora in northern Greece for its monasteries set on high pinnacles of rock, plus a string of other magnificent ancient sites such as Nafplion, Epidavros, Sparta and so on.
Rent a villa for your discovery tour or lazy beach holiday in Greece to enjoy the best that life can provide. Go and discover wonderful Greece - seeing is believing.
Villas and apartments to rent in Greece
Cottages in your chosen area
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED