- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Little Benar dog friendly holiday cottage, Penmachno, North Wales - Cwm Penmachno, Conwy, Wales Sleeps 2
Tel: 01244 500 540,
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteSave to short list Send email to owner
Little Benar dog friendly holiday cottage, Penmachno, North Wales , Snowdonia, North Wales. 4 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station:
Nearest city or town:
Type of holiday rental: Pets welcome holiday cottage in Penmachno for weekly lettings.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Short breaks of 3 nights are sometimes available, see availability calendar for more information.
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
This charming stone-built cottage benefits from a location within the beauty of Snowdonia National Park and is part of a historical Grade II listed building. With warm, welcoming and homely accommodation, this should be a great place to stay. There is one double bedroom, making this property an attractive option for romantic self-catering breaks. There is also a lounge with dining area and sofa bed, kitchen and an en-suite shower room. Outside the cottage at the rear there is a garden which a stream runs by as well as garden furniture where you can sit out and soak up the National Park setting. As the stream is unfenced, this property is only suitable for children aged 10 and over.
- Lounge: TV
- 1 bedrooms. Sleeping arrangements: 1 double bed(s)
- 1 Bathrooms
- Central Heating
Specific self-catering needs:
- Pets welcome, maximum number of dogs 1
- Outdoor Activities: Walking, bird watching, golf.
Flexible changeover day:
Number of bathrooms: 1
Local attractions: Penmachno is a quiet village in the heart of Snowdonia, set in the woodland of the Machno Valley, 4 miles away from Betws-y-Coed, a popular centre with walkers and cyclists. From here there are numerous walking trails and cycle paths, while the sandy beaches of the coastline, the many historic castle and houses, and the lovely Isle of Anglesey are all easily reached.
Good places to visit:
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Cottage Availability Information
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED