- Try Something New and Exciting on your Holiday this Year? (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
- Top Places for Fantastic Christmas Markets (Mon, 17 Nov 2014)
- Best Holiday Destinations for Winter Sun (Mon, 03 Nov 2014)
- The Best 5 Places in Europe to Celebrate the New Year (Mon, 20 Oct 2014)
- Best Holiday Homes for Fun Times (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
- Holidays in the Moselle Valley, Germany (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Go away for Christmas (Mon, 15 Sep 2014)
- Head off to France this winter and enjoy a ski holiday in a self-catered apartment (Thu, 11 Sep 2014)
- Enjoy a mid-summer 7 night dream holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
- Relax in a lovely self-catered accommodation near a river, loch or lake (Wed, 13 Aug 2014)
Cobbs Cottage - Stoke-by-Nayland, Suffolk, England Sleeps 5
Tel: 01787 211 115
When calling please mention Country Cottages Online
Cottage Web SiteAvailability calendarSave to short list Send email to owner
Cobbs Cottage, East Anglia. 4 star self catering accommodation.
Nearest Airport and Railway Station: Stansted Airport
Nearest city or town: Ipswich
Type of self-catering break: Country Cottage.
Short Breaks and weekend breaks: Available all year
About the Self Catering Accommodation:
Very pretty 3 bedroom thatched cottage near Stoke-by-Nayland in Suffolk. Beautiful Persian carpets and rugs show off the charm of the original features in this lovingly restored cottage. Outside there is a large private back garden sloping down towards the valley. Pet-friendly - dogs welcome. Downstairs bedroom and bathroom with only one step for those who prefer not to climb stairs.
Details of the Accommodation:
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD player
- Kitchen: Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- 3 bedrooms.
- 1 Bathrooms
- Central Heating
Particular self-catering requisites:
- Child-friendly facilities: Yes, Cot, Highchair.
- Pets welcome
- Outdoor Activities: Cycling; Bikes will be provided in Summer and The South Suffolk Cycle Route runs past the cottage, walking and enjoying peaceful Suffolk countryside and villages.
Flexible changeover day: Yes
Number of bathrooms: 1
Travel: Stansted Airport
Local attractions: Cobbs Cottage lies on the side of a steep river valley between Polstead and Stoke by Nayland (Suffolk) close to the Pilgrims Way but only 90 mins from London - it's a great weekend escape cottage. it is just outside Stoke-by-Nayland down a tiny single track lane. At the bottom of the hill is a green lane with a wooden footbridge across the ford from where you can walk up to the picturesque village of Polstead.
Good places to eat: various local pubs and restaurants - too many to mention.
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Similar Holiday Cottages
All information relating to cottages and self catering holidays is presented by independent owners and agencies who are responsible for the accuracy of their own data. Country Cottages Online disclaims any liability for erroneous or out-of-date data. Having said that, if you would like further information on how long an ad has been on Country Cottages Online you can verify that with us or if you have feedback about the accuracy of an ad please get in touch. Trust us when we say that we value feedback from holidaymakers.
Need some information on places to go and things to see? See our free travel destination guides.
Country Cottages Online.Net includes UK self catering and self catering overseas and is a trading name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Company registered office is: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Essex, CM3 5RZ.
Our company registration number is: 3991504 and our VAT registration number: is 104 353357
copyright © 2010 countrycottagesonline.net - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED