Countrycottagesonline.net is part of the Country Cottages Online family, offering holidaymakers a great choice of good quality self-catering accommodation in the UK, Ireland and Overseas and helping holidaymakers to find accommodation to suit their budget and tastes, wherever they want to travel.
Isle of Skye Holiday Cottages
Want to rent a holiday cottage on the Isle of Skye in Scotland?
See our selection of Isle of Skye Cottages
What the Isle of Skye has to offer for Cottage Holidays
If you are seeking a remote self-catering holiday in Scotland, you may be considering a holiday on the Isle of Skye, one of the islands in the Inner Hebrides. The Isle of Skye has a reputation for being a beautiful, idyllic unspoilt part of Scotland with beaches, cliffs, mountains and lochs. If you are seeking somewhere peaceful and remote, do some research and see if the Isle of Skye could be right for you. The Isle of Skye is considered an inspirational place by some, as can be seen by the large number of artists who have moved to the Isle of Skye and made it their home.
Things to See and Do on a Self-Catering Holiday on Skye
- Wildlife watching: Wildlife abounds in the Isle of Skye, particularly on the quieter more remote part of the Isle of Skye where it is possible to see stags, deer and sea eagles, take those binoculars and stay eagle-eyed!
- Visit Art Galleries: There is a strong resident population of artists in Skye, discover their inspirational works of art on days out.
- Walk and Hike around the Isle: There are some excellent walks both inland and by the coast in Skye. The Cuillin Hills can be found on Skye as well as the Trotternish Peninsula which is another fascinating area for hiking and even mountaineering.
- Take to the waters: From Skye you can enjoy taking to the waters on whale or dolphin watching trips or take a day trip to another wonderful island such as the nearby Isle of Rum.
Find Self-Catering Holiday Homes on Skye
Enjoy browsing through self-catering accommodation on the Isle of Skye on this Country Cottages site. Whether you are searching for a crofter’s cottage to rent, a rural retreat or a large country house we hope you find what you are looking for.
But please take a look at these Holiday Cottages in Scottish Islands :
|Fairview, Isle of South Uist - Outer Hebrides, Western Isles|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Weekly price:||From 350 GBP to 450 GBP|
|Facilities: Dog friendly
Facts about this Cottage in Lasgair - Abundant with rural charm, Fairview provides the perfect location for a fun family holiday discovering the Western Isles of Scotland. Pet friendly, this cottage has a king sized bed, an open fire and a very desirable location; whilst remote, South Uist is a beautiful place to spend a holiday due to its vast array of wildlife and stunning views - it truely is an escapist's dream.
01878 700857,07827 412169
Email the owner or agency
- Holiday cottages Isle of Skye
- Self catering country cottages Isle of Skye Scotland
- Holiday cottages Isle of Skye
- Self-catering cottages on the Isle of Skye
- Self catering accommodation on the Isle of Skye
- Holiday cottages west coast Scotland
- Self-catering accommodation in Highlands and Islands
- Self-catering accommodation in the Inner Hebrides Scotland
copyright © 2016 countrycottagesonline.net - All Rights Reserved